[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elagabalus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Elagabalus the Emperor of Rome.jpg (269KB, 846x1140px) Image search: [Google]
Elagabalus the Emperor of Rome.jpg
269KB, 846x1140px
"What if we gave the weird kid in class all the power of ancient Rome?"

Who the fuck thought this kid was fit to rule as Emperor? Who even was this guy?
Shit's fucking hilarious.

>married a Vestal Virgin
>forced Senators to watch while he danced at some altar
>offered vast sums of money to any doctor who could attach a vagina to him
>as a show or power, he had naked women pull his chariot, himself also being naked
>would have fucking lions just roll up into the dining room while people ate for his amusement
>he personally shaved the groins and pubic hair of his minions
>presented himself as a prostitute while he was emperor, like holy shit he went through with it too for fun
>>
sounds like a mad bitch
>>
>>3083348
Wow da absolud manman :DDDDDDDD
>>
File: a28.jpg (31KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
a28.jpg
31KB, 480x454px
> Fuck the shit ouf ot me, soldier. It´s an order
>>
>>3083348
>what id he took the "boipussi" meme seriously
>>
>>3083348
>offered vast sums of money to any doctor who could attach a vagina to him
wow so progressive
>>
>>3083348
>who's the praetorian guard
>>
>>3083348
I imagine a vast majority of that is exaggerated or fictional. His religous decrees and marriage to a Vestal Virgin was enough to make Roman historians write huge amounts of not necessarily true things about him.
>>
>>3083348
stfu soprano
>>
>>3083348
>he had naked women pull his chariot, himself also being naked

You'd do this too if you could.
>>
>>3083458
Well, YEAH.
>>
>Hierocles was the blond charioteer who Elagabalus referred to as his husband. Hierocles was a slave who came from Caria, a Roman province in modern day Turkey. Elagabalus first met Hierocles after the slave had participated in a chariot race. Driving a racing chariot required unusual strength, skill and courage. Hierocles fell in front of the emperor's box and with his long, blond hair tumbling out out his helmet had attracted the eye of the emperor who ordered that he should be taken to his palace. Elagabalus instigated a relationship with Hierocles who he considered to be his husband. Elagabalus is credited with saying:

>"I am delighted to be called the mistress, the wife, the Queen of Hierocles"

>Hierocles was even expected to beat the emperor when displeased, as any man might beat his wife. Elagabalus even tried (but failed) to have Hierocles declared Caesar, which would have made him the emperor's successor. Hierocles was murdered when Elagabalus fell from power in 222.
>>
>>3083732
This is something else.

Source? I will read the shit out of this source.
>>
>>3083348
Why does he look black?
>>
>>3083743
Just a small article.
http://www.tribunesandtriumphs.org/roman-emperors/elagabalus.htm
>>
>>3083745
WE
>>
>>3083752
WUZ
>>
>>3083779
TRANZ AND SHI
>>
File: hadrianantinous.jpg (36KB, 630x432px) Image search: [Google]
hadrianantinous.jpg
36KB, 630x432px
boypussy is FOR emperors, NOT an emperor
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.