[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the Polish the most Pious people in the world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Are the Polish the most Pious people in the world?
>>
in modern day europe, sure
>>
>>3079203
Nope.

In reality Polish piety is nonexistent. Polish religious beliefs boil down to rituals and declarations. In fact Polish actual beliefs are a hodgepodge of everything that could pop into mind. Most Polish catholics don't even know what the Trinity is, and really a big number of them believes in horoscopes and other stuff.

This reflects how in fact Poland was christianised. The Polish peasants were forced by a tip of the lance to declare themselves Christians, go to the mass and observe the lent. On the other hand no one given a fuck what said peasants actually believed in.
>>
>>3079499

This. My grandma who lived in a sleepy village was very religious because they said her memorized prayers all the time and was every day on the mass. Yet, I think she didn't know that God and Mary were separate entities. She even referred to God in feminine form "Bozia".
>>
>>3079203
If you're looking for genuine piety in Europe you're going to be looking for a very long time.
>>
FACT: polish people are the STRONGEST race in the WORLD
>>
>>3081388

lol at Spain

400-300 years ago was basically the armed force of the Pope

Now they are enganged with Sweden in what is the most progressive country in Yurop.
>>
>>3081413

People simply tend to rebel against something forced down their throats once they see a viable alternative.

Swedish army was like ISIS during the Swedish Golden-age. An army of religious fanatics conditioned to suicidal attacks. And look at Sweden now.
>>
>>3081446

Well, maybe you should avoid suicide strategies next time.
>>
File: 1499365148642.jpg (21KB, 266x275px) Image search: [Google]
1499365148642.jpg
21KB, 266x275px
Steve stop posting these fucking Poland threads, its getting annoying.
>>
>>3081456
danzig ist Polnisch

>>3081393
this desu
>>
>>3081589
GdaƄsk*
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.