[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most important continent in the world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 750px-Map_of_Asia.png (256KB, 750x613px) Image search: [Google]
750px-Map_of_Asia.png
256KB, 750x613px
Is this the most important continent in the world?
>>
>>3078657
Technically Europe and Asia is the same continental plate, so Eurasia is the most important continent
>>
>>3078683
And India is its own subcontinent isn't it?
>>
>>3078689
Yes, but still part of Asia.
>Is this the most important continent in the world?
Probably this century and the coming. It wasn't so much the last century or the 3 centuries before. But anything before the 1600, it has been one of the most important if not the most important overall.
>>
Merely by virtue of having the greatest population, yes.
>>
>what is colonialism
>what is every fucking body from south america to china speaking aryan languages as either first or second languages
>what is democracy, freedom, science, math, education, enlightenment, religious reformation and so on
Fuck off idiot
>>
Majority of the human population, so hard to argue against it. Europe might've been more important back when they were conquering continents though.
>>
>>3078657
Yes. Mesopotamia, India, and China are three of the six cradles of civilization. Egypt sort of counts as Asian too.
>>
Is it true that North Asia, Central Asia, and Southeast Asia haven't done as much as East Asia, South Asia, or West Asia?
>>
>>3078657
Antarctica, because when the earth warms and the ice melts that will be the new continent that the future may depend on.
>>
>>3079475
>North Asia
Snow and nomads
>Central Asia
Iranics getting replaced by Turkic slime
>Southeast Asia
Jungle hybrid of India and China
>>
>>3078657
Define "important".

To me, definitely not. None of those countries are what I would consider "nice" to live in. They're literally almost entirely developing countries with vastly imperfect infrastructure in many areas. Not to mention human rights violations. There are a few nice places, sure. Japan, Singapore, parts of China, rich Persian gulf nations, parts of India and Russia. But each of these places also has significant problems in their government and/or economy or proximity to or proclivity towards violence. And almost everywhere else is just shit, honestly. I hate to sound insensitive, I'm sure there are nice people of each region and not to imply that anyone's culture is somehow inferior or anything. I just would not want to live forever in any of those places. Then again, I've never actually visited. I certainly think that in the past there were times where they were perhaps the best places to be, and maybe that'll change in the future, but right now I would say no. Sadly this is why so many people are trying to move to the west, because they know it sucks where they're from.
>>
>>3079391
This >>3078698 poster was right. Asia's been much more relevant for most of history.

And I think I responded to you in the last thread but Western Europe edging ahead of the world didn't happen in a vacuum.
>>
>>3079524
>human rights
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>3078657
Yes but only because it's so fuck off massive.
>>
>>3080118
I think Russia really tips the scales for it desu
>>
>>3080099
t. Edgy 16 year old
>>
The most impotent maybe

>>3078689
India is on the Australian plate
>>
>>3079524
>they're not important because they're not nice to live in (not that I ever visited) and don't respect the "natural" rights proclaimed by globalist universalists
hell, even if it's really such a horrible shithole that everyone wants to move away that would make it quite important, see Syria.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.