[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Russian communist party founders were Jewish then why was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ussr-flag.jpg (85KB, 500x311px)
ussr-flag.jpg
85KB, 500x311px
If Russian communist party founders were Jewish then why was the soviet union anti religious?

What does /his/ think about the Kabbala Jewish influence on this?
>>
>>3078587
I'm hazy on the subject but apparently there's are 2 types of Jews

the communistic-atheists who emphasize as being apart of the Jewish race
or
the cutthroat capitalists who keep their religion
>>
>>3078587
They were not anti religious at all, only anti every religion that is not Mystery Babylon (what you call Kabbalah Judaism is a smidge of this). Just like they are today. You might liken it to satanism but that is meme-tier explanation, still it works to an extent.
>>
>>3078611
?? Rotschilds sponsor Soros, you are saying they are two different types. This is blatant misinformation, there might be two types but then it´s "globalists who wish for a literal conspiracy-tier NWO with rfid chips and the works" and "nationalist jews who just want Israel to prosper and privately dislikes the liberal cultural marxist ones".
>>
what's wrong with kabbalah?
>>
>>3078669

If communism took over how would the Jewish capitalists and bankers keep their money when it becomes property of the state?

Seems a bit paradoxical? Unless they keep their money and capital, but then its technically not communism.
>>
>>3078688
Are you the same guy as in the other thread? Communism is not an end-goal, never has been. It is what you do to destroy a society you wish to conquer and or simply weaken. After it comes jewish oligarchy (in a more open form) with goyim as cattle. Stop thinking as if they are following strict political or fiscal philosophies that makes sense in the real world, they use what fits their current needs.
>>
if u really think that a faith as large as the jewish one can be divided into 2 groups, let alone 1 group, you've probably been brainwashed by /pol/

u still haven't said why kabbalah is bad
>>
>>3078709

No, but Alex Jones sounds more logical than Jews are taking over the world.

Maybe they are, but if their are building the great Machine God to herald the Satan AI into our reality, I'm OK with that.

https://youtu.be/jgyhT56iF5A
>>
File: IMG_0051.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0051.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>3078611
Can confirm. Am merchant.
>>
>>3078587
The short answer is that while Lenin and Trotsky were Jews and obviously Jew-friendly, Stalin was not.
>>
>>3081249
I think I accidentally saged, bump.
>>
>>3081285
What the fuck, is this thread unbumpable?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.