[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jews & Arabs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: jew&muslim.jpg (353KB, 1351x1078px) Image search: [Google]
jew&muslim.jpg
353KB, 1351x1078px
When did the Ishmaelites and Israelites become so divided? Not too long ago they were dying side by side in the Crusades. Was it European divide & conquer tactics?
>>
>>3075923
It rhymes with caramel.
>>
>>3075923
Creation of Israel
>>
File: rambam-on-ishmaelites.jpg (161KB, 720x432px) Image search: [Google]
rambam-on-ishmaelites.jpg
161KB, 720x432px
>>3075923
>When did the Ishmaelites and Israelites become so divided?
They were never united. Jews have quite literally always hated Arabs more than anyone else. Look at pic related. That's one of the most respected Rabbis of all time.
>>
>>3075937
Doesn't he lived in Islamic Spain, and even became physician to Saladin?
>>
>>3075923
When Sarah got jealous and tried to send Hagar and her small son to DIE in the desert
>>
>>3075950
He was given the choice to convert, die, or be exiled. So he left.
>>
>>3075937
He was persecuted under the berber empire, not arabs.

>>3075963
No, he pretended to convert, then left for an other muslim territory and acted like a jew again, he was trialed for apostasy but the judge said it was ok because he was forced to convert in the first place and forced coversions are not valid.
>>
>>3075985
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epistle_to_Yemen
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Epistle_to_Yemen/Complete
>>
>>3075937
You kind of cherypicking this guy. He was a giant admirer of greek and arab philosophy and Saladin's personal doctor. I'm not sure if this quote is real but if it is it's taken out of the general concept of his views.
>>
File: 554543.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
554543.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>Dear Muslims, we Christians are you friends. We can only work together against the Jews.
>Dear Jews, we Christians are your friends. We can only work together against the Muslims.

You infidels are too gullible.
>>
File: absolutely tyrannical small.gif (4MB, 390x270px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely tyrannical small.gif
4MB, 390x270px
>>3075923
>OP pic

I wonder how loving and tolerant those fathers would be if their twelve year olds started humping and the girl got pregnant with some culturally confused genetic freak.

Then again, an underage Jewish boy and Muslim girl becoming fuckbuddies and creating the plot for a shitty culturally enriched Juno remake is only possible because of the White Man's militant defense of the Institution of Separation of Church and State.

You're welcome you filthy you filthy Semitic heathens.
>>
>>3075923
There are some rabbis who defend islam for some reason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBcA2IaZyNg&t=204s
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.