[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Three Komnenos Episode 2: Deus Lo Vult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Byzanfeels.png (2MB, 1489x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Byzanfeels.png
2MB, 1489x1068px
Hello /His/, after a very long and frankly irresponsible delay, Episode 2 of The Three Komnenos is finally out!

Covering the First Crusade, the establishment of the Crusader kingdoms, Byzantine relations with the Latins in both the West and East, and Alexios's Climatic battle with the Turks on the plain of Philomelion!

Comments and feedback are always appreciated, and I assure those who were waiting that the remaining episodes all have their scripts finished, and now with the proper recording equipment they will be released in a more timely manner.

https://soundcloud.com/user-917120732/the-three-komnenos-episode-2-deus-lo-vult
>>
>>3074881
Listening right now, thanks anon.
>>
>>3074881
>byz
into the trash.
Inshallah
>>
>>3074881
Hi, am an ongoing byzantine history phd fag. Thanks for such a podcast, material like this helps me learn more stuff while cleaning/eating/driving (like History of Byzantium and Belisarius podcasts) I hope you become succesfull and do more byzantine podcasts of different emperors/periods
>>
>>3076266
Thanks man, glad you enjoyed it! I started this podcast because history of Byzantium wasn't going to get to my favorite dynasty for awhile, but I will probably move away from Byzantine History, at least for awhile. Next podcast either going to be about the creation of the Diodochi or Timur the Lame.
>>
neat
>>
File: Byzantium3.png (61KB, 805x673px) Image search: [Google]
Byzantium3.png
61KB, 805x673px
Good job anon
>>
thanks, will listen later
from the name i guess you won't cover Andronikos
>>
>>3078232

He'll be a footnote at the last episode but no, his rule doesn't last long enough to justify a full episode. Plus this way I can have a more catchy title.
>>
Please, your voice...
>>
Ep 1, the Great Schism was in 1054ad, not 1045ad, anon.
>>
>>3078286

I know, I got the 5 and 4 switched around and didn't notice until I uploaded it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.