[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big 12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_4525.gif (45KB, 252x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4525.gif
45KB, 252x263px
So what happened to these guys after the crucifixion, according to different church traditions or historic records? Also any good books on the subject?
>>
File: case-in-point.jpg (124KB, 1000x572px) Image search: [Google]
case-in-point.jpg
124KB, 1000x572px
>>3073793
None of them ever existed. Stop wasting your time with Jewish fairy tales.
>>
File: CPoupqOUAAAifKQ.jpg (26KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
CPoupqOUAAAifKQ.jpg
26KB, 500x504px
>>3073793
Its called the Book of Acts
>>
They all got Martyred except John. Bartholomew got skinned alive, so there's that
>>
>>3073797
>implying you yourself aren't influenced by Judeo-Christian values
Prove you're not (((controlled))) and go out and break all ten of the commandments and die in the process. I dare you. Too bad (for you) our legal system is also influenced by Judeo-Christian values.

Unless you're a
>beta nu-male cuck jew
that is, XD btfo!
>>
>>3073857
My bad I guess I should have said after the canon Bible
>>3073797
Sounds like something a Jew would say
>>
File: the-(((apostles))).jpg (654KB, 1400x829px) Image search: [Google]
the-(((apostles))).jpg
654KB, 1400x829px
>>3073887
>>3073881
>against Jewish influence in my life
>that makes me a Jew

No, it's because i'm pissed Europe decided to give up our religious beliefs for (((Christianity))). We quite literally made Jews relevant because of it. Christianity is just Judaism lite.
>>
File: sl300.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sl300.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>3073913
>our religious beliefs
>we quite literally
Reminder that you didn't do shit. You can't rightfully claim the accomplishments of your parents or grandparents, MUCH less your entire fucking race dimwit.
Collectivism is the scourge of humanity and you play a role in unleashing that evil unto the world. Nice going.
>>
>>3073887

Acts is in the Cannon.

The rest of the New Testament after the Gospels is almost all letters from Apostles.

Peter founds a church in Rome and gets crucified upside down.

Mark gets all the way to India and founds a church there that evolved mostly seperate from the main European church.

James makes it to the end of the Iberian

Pretty sure one made it to Ethiopia. And they go all around the Eastern Empire.
>>
They went on to subvert the pleb of the Roman Empire, launching the basis of modern liberalism, universalism, Marxism, SJW-ism.
>>
>>3073996
So their big plan was to turn a degenerate hellhole into a moral one so they could turn it into a degenerate one 2000 years later?
>>
File: 1362789168.jpg (127KB, 419x919px) Image search: [Google]
1362789168.jpg
127KB, 419x919px
>>3073913
>Christianity is just Judaism lite.
Considering the person whom it's named after was one, this really shocks you?
>>
>>3074014
That image is just straight up lies. You could at least use Orphism
>>
>>3073793
Martyred, martyred, martyred, martyred, martyred, martyred, martyred, martyred, martyred, exiled to Patmos until he died of old age.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 420x420px
>>3073913
Eh, the pagan religions of Europe still had residual beliefs from creation and the flood after being dispersed. The Romans had Prometheus who made the first humans from clay by breathing life into them. Pandora who was the first woman opened Pandora's box opening the world to evil and making humans mortal. Later zeus flooded the world but decided to spare a couple by locking them in a chest. Same with the Nordics and ragarnok and creation. So you guys partially practiced "Judaism lite"
>>
After Acts, there's really no way to know. There are traditional accounts of their lives and hagiographies, but those were all produced centuries after they lived.
>>
>>3074191
That's what I was asking for before (((they))) derailed it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.