[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nazi monuments and memorials

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (4KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
4KB, 1280x768px
I'm considering doing a road trip around Germany and Austria at some point, visiting controversial memorials, especially Nazi ones. First off; No, I'm not a Nazi. I've just been interested in how the US is now trying to remove CSA memorials (I was born there and a lot of people are very opposed to it), and think it would be cool to explore the thoughts of people in rural German villages; Were Nazis still technically German soldiers? Shouldn't all soldiers be honored for their sacrifices?

Pseudo-philosophy aside, I've heard that there's some shady internet forums that I still can't find where people post Nazi graves and memorials deep in the woods that escaped de-Nazification. I've only been able to find a small number of them, but never found the forum. I was told this on /pol/ (first place I thought to ask, unfortunately) after saying I saw a blog of a hidden SS grave which still had a wreath with the SS logo on it as of 2007. The thought of deep web history forums made me think of /his/ obviously.

Any ideas or leads?

Any controversial memorials in general? I know Latvian Legion and some similar forces in the Baltics are a bit of a touchy subject.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (9KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
9KB, 260x194px
>>3073356
shitler = biggest nigger and arab lover in history.
you see everyone shitler like all himler , geobles and all the rest of the nazi party and german people loved niggers.
shitler loved niggers and wanted to mix all germans with niggers.
In his book mein kempf, shitler famously wrote and I quote :
"I love africans. They , unlike the jews, are all nordic/germanic. My biggest wish is to mix all germans with africans. And after we win this war and murder all jews in the world , me , himler and geobles are going to personally make sure every single woman in our beloved deutschland is impregnated with semen from africans".
>>
>>3073397

MODS
>>
>>3073356
Try asking trv, they'll give you a better answer.
>>
>>3073409
>>3073307
you see everyone shitler like all himler , geobles and all the rest of the nazi party and german people loved niggers.
"I love africans. They , unlike the jews, are all nordic/germanic. My biggest wish is to mix all germans with africans. And after we win this war and murder all jews in the world , me , himler and geobles are going to personally make sure every single woman in our beloved deutschland is impregnated with semen from africans".
>>
File: images (11).jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>3073415
>>3073307
>>
Does anyone know how to convert the maps here to GPS coordinates? Something I can plug into a satnav? This site has a lot of interesting stuff, but I can't see going so far out of my way to get lost in apartment blocs.

https://www.tracesofwar.com/sights/5074/Memorial-119th-Infantry-Regiment.htm

>>3073423
>>3073415
>>3073397
/his/ needs to enable IDs so we can hide these posts. Stay on topic, Anon
>>
>>3073356
Ok since you actually made a lot of effort with this bait, you can have an answer.

>Were Nazis still technically German soldiers?

Yes. Only people on the far, far left will deny that, but then again they'll shit on any soldier so fuck them.

>Shouldn't all soldiers be honored for their sacrifices?
almost every town, village or city has memorials dedicated to the lives lost and sacrifice given in the wars, they aren't controversial or anything, it's just mostly in bad taste to glorify the killing in any war.
That withstanding the only really "controverisal" ones, are the ones that are in plain site (there can't be any controversy over some hidden Nazi graves) and as said before, the controversy is due to hyped up SJWs etc., that don't actually have anything to fight for.

To give you an example:
In my hometown (a small city) within about 2km of eachother is:
In almost the city center, a bigass (and quite beautiful) memorial for the victory against the French in 70/71
A big (ugly) memorial for the fallen and wounded of both wars
and a bit obscured on a mountain a memorial to the German soldier in general.

Now, tbqh if you want to travel through Germany, don't waste your time looking for obscure SS-graves, enjoy the beautiful country, drink beer, indulge on the underrated cuisine, gamble, fuck hookers, go to museums/castles whatever, see the beautiful architecture of the old cities or whatever
>>
>>3073486
Tbh obscure history is just interesting to me. I'm sure 90% of my time in Germany would be in the mountains or drinking beer. I'm living in Europe so I can do this for $20 on the weekend.
>>
>>3073509
Oh good. I'm sorry I can't give you any better answers and that your thread was shitposted by those incredibly creative pastas. Germany has an extremely high pop. density, so it would be very hard to find any hidden graves/memorials (also the forrests are quite highly controlled by forrest rangers and the like), since in the 70 years is it almost certain, that somebody stumbled open them. Anything you saw on whatever forums could possibly be a fake.
Anyway, hope you have a pleasent stay.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.