[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heh, nothing personnel europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 49-03-4-Yersinia pestis-02_JPG.jpg (415KB, 850x573px) Image search: [Google]
49-03-4-Yersinia pestis-02_JPG.jpg
415KB, 850x573px
Heh, nothing personnel europe
>>
I can't believe a rat swam all the way over the sea in the medditeratian just to give Europe plauge. What a dickhole? what the fuck was its problem? asswipe.
>>
>Chinamen give Europe the Plague
>No one cares
>Europeans introducing Diseases like smallpox to the new world is akin to the holocaust
>>
>>3072199
>>3072208
damn they're just throwing bait all over the place
>>
File: middle_bronze_age_europe.png (78KB, 720x800px) Image search: [Google]
middle_bronze_age_europe.png
78KB, 720x800px
>>3072189
Brought by Protoindoeurope*n scum to Europe for the first time

>The discovery of plague DNA in Yamnaya burials and a population decline in Europe around the same time has led some researchers to wonder if their passage west was facilitated by the spread of disease.
>>
File: 1467860974140.jpg (9KB, 189x155px) Image search: [Google]
1467860974140.jpg
9KB, 189x155px
>When people say Europe succeeded because the Mongols didn't destroy them, but half of their native population was killed by plague in the same period.
>>
>>3072189
It didnt just affect europe tho
>>
>>3072923
Highest mortality rate by far though, with the exception of I think a specific province in China
>>
>>3072920

Mongols happened in 1204, black death happened in 1346.
>>
>>3072927
>period
>>
>Hey Jim you noticed how we always seem to get sick when Rats are around
>I know it is most likely the Jews fault by using black magics on the rats. So let`s burn some Witches!
Europe in the dark ages everybody
>>
>>3072990
>Dark ages
>1300s

Also, that was peasant foolishness. There were some very intelligent responses, such as Milan bricking up the homes of the sick for them to die inside and prevent making others ill. Milan was scarcely effected by the Bubonic Plague.
>>
The plague was ironically a very good thing for Europe in the long run. Especially for the people who were left. People were more valuable than before.

A modern day plague would be wonderful. We are suffering from a lot of the same problems are pre-plague Europe.
>>
>>3072189
>*teleports inside you*
>>
>>3073527

"You must Die First"
>>
>>3072990

>/his/ once again showing it gets all its history information from Monty Python
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.