[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were there any real historical figures very similar to him? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: griffith_by_en_taiho-d4of7bc.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
griffith_by_en_taiho-d4of7bc.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
Were there any real historical figures very similar to him? I know there are a number of historical figures very similar to Guts, but what about Griffith?
>>
Genghis Khan
>>
File: dic.png (369KB, 534x327px) Image search: [Google]
dic.png
369KB, 534x327px
>>3068017
>>
>>3068034
How so?

>>3068058
The only one in that pic who I feel is similar to Griffith would be Lenin.
>>
>>3068071
Slobo and Saddam defiantly fit.
Slobo would sacrifice every Serb to the last if it gets him more power.
>>
>>3068017
Alexander the Great?
>>
>>3068071
Poor ass nobody that, through his building of an army, became the most powerful person in the world by conquest. Not as much in the way of intrigue that Griffith went through, but you're probably not going to find a perfect resemblance to him.
>>
>>3068416
Genghis wasn't poor by any means. He was a son of tribe of nomadic chieftan. He had influence within other tribes too.

Griffith meanwhile was pan handling for slice of bread. He would sell his body to rich men for food/shelter/money.

Not only that, Genghis never had the transformation Griffth had.
>>
>>3068459
Wasn't Genghis sold to slavery at somepoint of his life?
>>
>>3068781
Not sold as slaves, but rather captured by his tribe's former allies.
>>
>>3068017
>there are a number of historical figures very similar to Guts
They were raped by niggers?
>>
>>3068017

If you want Griffith, look at the Byzantine and Roman Empires.

At various times Emperors had been chosen from people who rose up in the military (for example, the family of Justinian were originally poorfags.

Past that, Napoleon perhaps. While he was technically nobility, the title essentially meant nothing, his father was only rich enough to actually get him sent to France, and once there he was at the bottom of the military academies save for his own merit. Had to claw his way up through a revolution to get his shot at power and then against the greatest dynasties of Europe.
>>
>>3069045
This
>>
>>3068017
>White hair
>Blue eyes
>>
>>3069012

Someone post that image where that guy though Donovan was his mentor.
>>
Napoleon.
>>
File: berserklel.jpg (405KB, 1485x938px) Image search: [Google]
berserklel.jpg
405KB, 1485x938px
>>3070882
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.