[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumbing down.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170711-040451~2.png (1MB, 1080x1558px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170711-040451~2.png
1MB, 1080x1558px
Recently history teaching was cut back in my country. Will people become dumber because of this? Basic knowledge is useful so you don't end up with these idiotic tattos.
>>
>>3066555
Kek
>>
>>3066555
Knowing history doesn't make you smart, it just makes you think that you're smart.
>>
>knowing roman numerals past the he commonly used ~20 makes you smart
Knowning useless trivia does not make you smart.
>>
>>3066555
>he doesn't take advantage of retards

Looks like you're just another pleb in the middle of the bell curve. Smart enough to recognize a problem but dumb enough to not do anything about it.
>>
>>3066597
I dont beliebe in exploitation I beliebe in peoples interest not individuals exploitation.
>>
I don't get it. Why did they tatto random numbers on them and what's so funny about them tattoing random numbers on themselves?
>>
I don't understand what's wrong with these. I'm pretty sure they're tattooing dates on themselves not trying spell out long numbers.
>>
>>3066555
dates, not large numbers. this thread is dumb.

I mean tattoos are also dumb but what can you do, if they wanna be the literally epitome of digusting when they get old thats on them
>>
>>3067400
>>3067417
You sure about them being dates? I mean what kind of date is 12 13 24 supposed to be?
>>
>>3067376
>>3067400
>haha yup look at these degenerate idiots with tattoos they're so dumb and I'm so smart

Thats the point of the OP image.
>>
>>3066601
I beliebe you need to be 18 to post here.
Seriously, if you're an adult you understand exploitation and are at some level ok with it. At a certain level, you do it everyday
>>
im more concerned with the erosion of individualism
no im not saying that im or everyone is a super special limited edition person but it seems like everyone wants you to conform to something that is within the norm
>>
>>3067458
I think the overemphasis of individualism may oddly be the cause of that. There way too much emphasis on proving you're an individual, and so many people use the same means to do so (Tattoos, piercings, dying hair, with gender identity perhaps coming up).
Once someone chooses to view these "conventional" means to distinguish yourself as stupid, useless, or *buzzword* degenerate, they get shunned as "backwards"

Another way to state this is that every child for the last 2 decades or so was told they were special and unique, now that they've grown up, they realize they aren't and are desperate to be so. Any opinion that asserts that they've made a mistake in this attitude is shunned.
>>
>>3068241
good post senpai
>>
>>3068337
Fuck you
>>
>>3068337
thank you I worked hard on it
>>
>>3066555
RIP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw
>>
>>3066555
>VIII·XXIII
>Not IX·KAL·SEPT
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.