[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop being Sunni.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Shah_Ismail_I.jpg (63KB, 468x599px) Image search: [Google]
Shah_Ismail_I.jpg
63KB, 468x599px
Stop being Sunni.
>>
>>3065787
Thought Islam is dumb, Shia is the legitimate one.
>>
Explain this then.
http://www.discoveringislam.org/sunnis_vs_shia.htm
>the evil and blasphemous beliefs in Shiism
>To invite the Shia to revert to pure Islam
>that Shiism represents a deviation from pure Islam and the doctrines of Shiism have no basis in the Quran or Hadith
>>
>>3065818
Sunnis are disgusting.
>>
File: osmanlı vs celali.png (31KB, 742x418px) Image search: [Google]
osmanlı vs celali.png
31KB, 742x418px
>>
>>3065884
Would you rather be disgusting or go to Hell like shias are.
That link proves that Shia's are no better than kufar and following a false religion.
>>
Shi'ism us the one true faith desu.
>>
They are all heretics
>>
>>3065910
Sunnis are both disgusting, going to hell, and your entire post proves you are the cancer that Sunnis epitomized.
>>
>>3065787
AYO, HOL UP
>claims to be infallible
WHAT YOU BE SAYIN'
>claims to be a Son of God
WHAT YOU BE SAYIN'
>murders other Muslims
SO WHAT YA SAYIN'
>performs forced conversions by the sword
LEMME GET DIS STRAIGHT
>doesn't even have any actual theologians in his retinue and has to import them from Levant
WHAT YA BE SAYIN'
>beheads people and makes wine cups from their skulls
WE BE SUM KINDA
>boils his rivals alive and has his troops eat their flesh
WE BE
>gets his entire army drunk before a crucial battle
SUM KINDA
>loses and falls into depression for 20 years neglecting state matters
SHIA AND SHIET?
>>
>>3067202
>A mutiny among his troops, fearing a counterattack and entrapment by fresh Safavid forces called in from the interior, forced the triumphant Ottomans to withdraw prematurely. >This allowed Ismail to recover. Among the booty from Tabriz was Ismail's favorite wife, for whose release the Sultan demanded huge concessions, which were refused. Despite his defeat at the Battle of Chaldiran, Ismail quickly recovered most of his kingdom, from east of the Lake Van to the Persian Gulf.
>>
File: the only cure.png (909KB, 643x853px) Image search: [Google]
the only cure.png
909KB, 643x853px
>>3065910
>>
>>3065787
Stop being Rafidah.
>>
>>3067262
Stop being an A*rb.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.