[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How has Carlos changed your life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: carlos-ii-da-espanha.jpg (196KB, 700x836px) Image search: [Google]
carlos-ii-da-espanha.jpg
196KB, 700x836px
>Born so called "jewish"
>Never believed in Judaism or any other religion. 100% atheist.
>Understand there's no god. Science tells us we've evolved from simian-like ancestors over millions of years.
>I do believe there is a natural order of things among humans, however. Some groups of people are better than others. Society also needs a divine to maintain social harmony, despite my absolute certainty in god's nonexistence.
>This hierarchy should be sanctioned by a hereditary sovereign, preferably Catholic.
>Get to Uni. Hope to join a history club. There are none.
>Nonetheless have interest in discussing ideas. There's no forums for monarchist views so I join the next best thing: the communist book club.
>Lots of Catholic Stalinist qts who appreciated the need for a strong leader to guide the nation
>However, it's mostly degenerates larping as Trotskyites and Gramscians a lot involved in identity politics.
>Decide to stay anyway. We read a bunch of leftist literature, mostly trash.
>That said, I still lead most discussions and I become popular. I know more about history. Use monarchical arguments and replace it with communist jargon. Get met with a positive response.
>>
>>3065437
>A small hardcore of the group is rabidly, and dare I say, irrationally anti-monarchical.
>Any sign of hierarchy causes them to screech and shut down all debate.
>One day in the middle of the semester, by luck of the draw, my book gets assigned for reading.
>People are confused. They don't know who would make such an unorthodox suggestion.
>Book is on pic related.
>Leftist Ultras try to use this opportunity to show that monarchy is fundamentally unsound.
>Every discussion session they pass around pictures of Carlos and lob ad hominems to try to discredit his reign based on his looks alone. Can tell they barely read the book. They pull out old memes: his reign ended in disaster, he was retarded, he was a puppet for his advisors.
>Proceed to disprove every single one of their points. I explain Charles' economic genius and point to his numerous innovative policies.
>Win over the rest of the group to my side.
>Proceed to get the Ultras booted from the book club.
>After a few more sessions, I convince the club to convert to monarchism
>Reform the club. Now our reading list is all monarchical literature. The mood in the club has lifted dramatically from economic fatalism to one of serene optimism.
>Initiate the club into the mysteries of the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church. They're soon to convert
>Before then, drowning in Stalinis pussy.
>Soon going to hold a royalist parade in the quad
>life is good
So, /his/, how has Carlos changed your life?
>>
>>3065437
fake and incestuous
>>
>>3065561
its true
>>
>>3065440
What was the book?
>>
>>3065440
>>Proceed to get the Ultras booted from the book club.
>>After a few more sessions, I convince the club to convert to monarchism
>>Reform the club. Now our reading list is all monarchical literature. The mood in the club has lifted dramatically from economic fatalism to one of serene optimism.
>>Initiate the club into the mysteries of the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church. They're soon to convert
>>Before then, drowning in Stalinis pussy.
>>Soon going to hold a royalist parade in the quad
Up until this part it was almost believable.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.