[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 20th century and beyond (from an American perspective)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2957.png (1MB, 1100x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2957.png
1MB, 1100x1200px
Help me fill in the blanks.
>1900s: ??
>1910s: WWI
>1920s: ??
>1930s: economic crisis, rise of radical political movements... which leads to:
>1940s: WWII
>1950s: American golden age?
>1960s: civil rights, Vietnam
>1970s: ??, Vietnam
>1980s: Reagan
>1990s: USSR collapses, hopeful future
>2000s: war in Middle East/Central Asia, globalism at an all time high
>2010s: increasingly nationalistic sentiments?
>>
>1900s: the Indians know we're here for good now and the gold rush happened already
>1920s: prohibition but really everyone still drinks and meanwhile women get the right to vote
>1970s: the golden age of rock n' roll and really, really good cocaine
>>
>>3065315
No matter how many times I see this I always think it's Luigi killing Mario
>>
>>3065315
8th grade history project?
>>
>>3065329
>muh injuns is more important than a fucking president getting assassinated by an anarchist
>>
>>3065348

lol sorry I'm not an american, this is just my impression of american history
>>
>>3065315
1900's American Capitalism reached its height
1920's gangsters... gangsters everywhere
1970's Vietnam... round 2
>>
>>3065315
1900's to 1930's were the nadir of race relations.

whites chimped out at times and burned down black neighborhoods (creating a tradition that blacks would also adopt during riots)
>>
>>3065315
>>1950s: American golden age?

Because stifling censorship, the single worst diet in human history, and a culture of bland conformity is the golden age
>>
>>3065490
It's a golden age to retards who didn't live it and think Leave it to Beaver is what life was really like back then.
>>
>>3065413
debatable... throughout the 1800's multiple riots took place by Irish and American born nationals against black laborers and neighborhoods.

One of the worst, the 1863 New York Draft riots, contrary to the name was actually one of the biggest demonstrations of Irish violence towards Blacks in American History. Where Irish Americans quite literally purged Blacks out of New York City in a near genocidal attitude which would actually lead to the eventual displacement of Blacks in manhattan and resettlement in areas such as Brooklyn New York, Camden, New Jersey, and various other boroughs of the Greater New York City area which still hold high black populations to this day.
>>
>>3065348
exactly which american president was assassinated in the 1900s?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.