[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are "Judeo-Christian" values

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: 1459288205625.jpg (45KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1459288205625.jpg
45KB, 500x376px
What are "Judeo-Christian" values
>>
I wonder.
>>
File: Maimonides on Jesus & Messiah.png (217KB, 1885x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maimonides on Jesus & Messiah.png
217KB, 1885x768px
>>3064454
>>
File: IMG_0739.jpg (202KB, 1240x826px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0739.jpg
202KB, 1240x826px
>>3064454
I wonder ...
>>
>>3064454
A phrase invented by American politicians in the middle of the 20th century in an effort to syncretize Judaism and Christianity in order to gloss over sectional differences and focus on those who were not Jews or Christians.

Much like the efforts at creating common "Christian values" to reconcile Catholics and Protestants through methods such as teaching of religion in schools without going into denominational differences that had taken place in the later 19th and early 20th centuries.
>>
File: IMG_1190.jpg (181KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1190.jpg
181KB, 1024x819px
1. Be a good goy
2. Be an obedient goy
>>
File: cavebeast.jpg (28KB, 235x322px) Image search: [Google]
cavebeast.jpg
28KB, 235x322px
>>3065015
You're fucking retarded. Ignoring the fact that Christianity was more divided before Catholicism, how the fuck do you expect to revive paganism when 99% of the population isn't a LARPing retard? I bet you're not even European, you're a fucking American who is mixed of like six different European ethnicities. Funny you claim to embrace nationalism and pan-europeanism at the same time, which is it snow nigger? Where do you draw the fucking line, identifying with your fief? Fuck you, and I mean fuck you
>inb4 more jew ad hominems
>>
File: rofl.jpg (27KB, 469x600px) Image search: [Google]
rofl.jpg
27KB, 469x600px
>>3064454

Good question. What are they?
>>
>>3064454
A shitty buzzword for Pro-Israel neocons to reach out to the Bible Belt
>>
Don't know about Judaism but if we're being serious about Christianity it's Jesus' values as described in the New testament, off the top of my head I would say charity, love of neighbor and enemy, obedience, etc. In contemporary politics though it's just an American politician's way of appealing to evangelicals without saying anything concrete. By it's very design it doesn't mean anything specific
>>
>>3065015
>christianity divides
>paganism allows "us" to stand united
yeah how did that work out in practice?
>>
>>3065015
>allows pagans to be united
>all of them get BTFO'd by Christianity

pottery
>>
>>3065034
Why be mad at LARPagans? They're inconsequential. Their influence is limited to rambling diatribes at parties.
>>
File: bread.png (258KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
bread.png
258KB, 600x615px
>>3065015
>Let's unite by having completely contradictory beliefs, which are based on nothing but our own feelings and insecurities, and then ignoring the massive differences between them
>>
>>3064454
Supporting Israel.
>>
>>3065015
We should get rid of our Christian laws too and bring back the weregild.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.