[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DID THE NAZIS KILL SO MANY JEWISH QTS. HOW CAN /POL/ DEFEND THIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

WHY DID THE NAZIS KILL SO MANY JEWISH QTS. HOW CAN /POL/ DEFEND THIS
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft

Because they were doing 100 years ago the same thing they are doing today, trying to convince white men to cut their dicks off.
>>
>>3064159
Stop shitting up /his/. MODS do your fucking job you worthless sacks of shit
>>
>>3064310
God forbid trans folk be treated with recognition. Why do /pol/acks hate the jews for being ethical and upholding freedom and dignity?
>>
>>3064159
Only beta males think the attractiveness of a woman makes it worth praising.

Also why did Nazis even catalogue the kikes they killed, surely they should have known in the scenario where jews won they would use this information to fuck over Germany for generations to come.
>>
>>3064310
fpbp
>>
>>3064499

The Nazis were very perverted

I remember seeing a French documentary that revealed tons of hours of footage from the Warsaw ghetto taken by Germans cataloguing what the Jews did, how they starved over the days,how the jews reacted when they were beaten, provoked or intimidated etc.
>>
>>3064310
Mass murder is okay if its against a group of which a handful of members made controversial statements about sexual identity. Really made me think.
>>
>>3064527
Surely this footage is available to link.
>>
>>3064159
She was catholic polish
>>
>>3064527
what was their fucking problem
>>
>>3064159
She's not wearing a yellow star so probably not a Jewess
>>
>>3064749

She was Polish. The photo is colorized, and as far as I've read there's no confirmation as to what color her triangle really was. If it was actually red she was there for political reasons. But since many Polish people were forced to work as laborors in Germany, it could have also been blue. Or black, asocial.

According to one website her and her mother's names were found on a list of deceased prisoners who were all associated with Polish resistance, so red seems likely if that is true.
>>
>>3064778
Sorry, I meant she was Polish-Catholic so not Polish-Jewish.
>>
I wish I could save her
In some sort of time machine
>>
>>3064159
>nose is in no way hooked whatsoever

What did the Jew mean by this?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.