[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 9183.png (3MB, 1536x1078px) Image search: [Google]
9183.png
3MB, 1536x1078px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
Shameless bump
>>
>>3063792
Uhh, in any context whatsoever, I would have to say the guy shooting an unarmed man in the back of the head is in the wrong.
>>
>>3063950
agreed
>>
>be Booth
>be assmad southern hick #78383
>try and destroy the government in a fit of autistic rage
>even your friends see how autistic you are and either half-ass the plans or just give up
>get drunk and go to the theater
>get pistol
>make Lincoln, a politician who was distrusted somewhat during the war, a martyr and a national hero forever
>Republicans control the government for 30 years
JUST
>>
>>3063950
>>3063968

>how to spot a R*dditor

>>3063974

>niggerwalk.jpg
>>
>>3063974
>hick

He was the Brad Pitt of his day.
>>
>>3064072
>Confederate sympathizer
>not a hick
>>
>>3063950
Aren't you going to ask what the guy getting shot must have done to piss off the gunman?
>>
>>3063979
Nice Reddit spacing.
>>
>>3064077
Being a Confederate sympathizer doesn't change that he was a well-educated actor who was very highly regarded and nationally famous.
>>
>>3063792
Major Rathbone there on the far left. He never forgave himself for failing to stop Booth. Fucker went crazy and murdered his wife.
>>
File: autist.png (34KB, 322x282px) Image search: [Google]
autist.png
34KB, 322x282px
>>3064403

>Has no argument
>Resorts to Reddit spacing meme
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.