[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atheist Double Standard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

Is this true?
>>
>Buddha isn't a religious character
>>
No.
>>
It seems that OP hasn't forgave his enemies yet.
>>
*forgiven
>>
File: case-in-point.jpg (124KB, 1000x572px) Image search: [Google]
case-in-point.jpg
124KB, 1000x572px
>>3062646
>forgive your enemies

This is the most cucked shit ever. It's proof Jews created Christianity solely to be a Judaism lite.
>>
File: 1497032703084.jpg (47KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1497032703084.jpg
47KB, 800x450px
>"om nom nom"
>*slurp*
>*lick*
>>
>>3062646
It's retarded, actually.
>>
File: StrawMan.jpg (91KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
StrawMan.jpg
91KB, 600x450px
>this thread
>>
File: sl300.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sl300.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>3062782
>>
>>3062788
>the pope represents Christianity in any way whatsoever
>>
>>3062646
One of the many reasons i stopped being an atheist and started being a catholic who doesnt believe in god or go to church
>>
If I'm morally coerced by an omniscient being to forgive my enemies, then is it really forgiveness?
>>
>>3062928
but that's just being an atheist whose culturally catholic.
>>
>>3062646
atheist here. I have an aversion to buddhism because of the pretentious westerners who like it but I really love reading the Bible (mainly the OT)
>>
>>3062928
>a catholic who doesnt believe in god
Is there anything more disgusting than american people that's "religious" as if religion isn't a matter of what's right or wrong but treats it like another product to consume for your entertainment?

Catholicism isn't a culture as much as a statement about the world that's either true or false and if it's true then the catholic culture follows as a result. How much of a cunt do you have to be to mingle with people pretending you're one of them when in reality you're taking a big hot shit on their beliefs and what they stand for?
>>
>>3062782
where does judaism say to forgive your enemies
>>
>>3063031
>Judaism light

The Talmud says Goys are less than Jews and that judaism should be kept secret from them. Pretty counter to "forgiving your enemies" imo. Also that doesn't explain the religious persecutions of the Jews under numerous Christian Roman Emperors and later medieval regimes. You're telling me the Jews created Christianity to persecute themselves? Fuck out of here.
>>
>>3063025
Its fun going to church as an atheist i feel like 007
>>
>>3063057
Christianity is a jewish cult that was culturally appropiated by Paul of Tarsus and Romanified by his ideological descendants
>>
>>3063057
>The Talmud says Goys are less than Jews
[citation needed]
>>
Er...kind of. As a pooinlooean with Hindus parents I'm an atheist myself but it seems most atheists are just motivated by vulgar anti Christian sentiments than anything else.
>>
>>3062782
C U C K C U C K C U C K
C U C K C U C K C U C K
C U C K C U C K C U C K
C U C K C U C K C U C K
>>
>>3063057
I'm not adopting the position but I'm pretty sure the idea being presented is that Christianity is Judaism for the Goyim so that they worship the Jewish God while allowing Jews to do whatever they want. So nothing inconsistent with what you're saying.
>>
File: bombs internally.jpg (28KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
bombs internally.jpg
28KB, 260x260px
>>3062646

All three of those religions are beta cucks who got BTFO by Alpha religions.

Remember...

>Turkey used to be Christian
>Afghanistan used to be Buddhist
>Pakistan used to be Hindu
>>
>>3063992
Andalusia and Balkans used to be muslim
>>
>>3063992
>Turkey used to be Christian
Never knew Turkey existed back when the Roman Empire was still a thing
>>
>>3064018
and donĀ“t forget Palestine
>>
File: 404.jpg (32KB, 300x419px) Image search: [Google]
404.jpg
32KB, 300x419px
>>3064018

You are welcome!
>>
File: based jewish warrior.jpg (11KB, 203x152px) Image search: [Google]
based jewish warrior.jpg
11KB, 203x152px
>>3064022

But the Talmud has nothing about forgiving your enemies.
>>
>>3064039
serbs didn't do shit
>>
>>3062646
Different atheists have different beliefs. Some are like the first two, others are like the third. A couple might be hypocrites who hold all three positions.
>>
>>3062830
He represents the single largest denomination of Christianity.
>>
>>3064148
>the single largest denomination of Christianity has anything to do with Christianity whatsoever
>>
>>3064156
Are you implying he doesn't? Lets say hypothetically that Trudeau converted to Islam and took three more wives would your opinion of Canada change?
>>
>>3064018
Balkans still are, look at Bosnia and Albania, plus Turkish thrace.
>>
>>3062650

He isn't
>>
>>3064156
t. proddy
Protestants are larping as highly idealized and ultimately inaccurate "early Christians" despite being nothing like actual early Christians
>>
Atheists think the teachings of jesus are great, but reject the corrupt institutions and hypocritical evangelists that are associated with them
>>
This thread reeks of under aged /b/tardation.
>>
>>3064020
Neither pakistan or afghanistan existed when muslims conquered those lands, for the matter.
>>
>>3062646
I've seen a lot of people do that, although I'm also an atheist myself and don't do it.

The ones who do it are often those who are prone to become """budhist""" or """pagan""" or at least sympathize with those.
>>
>>3062646
most western atheists are just anti-christians
>>
>>3064055
That's not true, they helped their Muslim overlords several times
>>
>>3062646
Why do Christians treat a persecution complex as a good thing?
>>
>>3064928
Being persecuted is cool at the moment
>>
>>3062646
Most atheists don't hate everything Jesus supposedly hate just because he supposedly hate it. Atheists just disbelieve that Jesus was - if he existed at all - anything other than a normal human.
>>
>>3062646
I'm an atheist and it's not true for me. But an atheist who does act like that probably won't answer your question truthfully...
>>
File: laughing putin.gif (4MB, 347x244px) Image search: [Google]
laughing putin.gif
4MB, 347x244px
>>3062928
Excellent bait.
>>
>>3064928
It's pretty much what their religion is built on. They idolize Jesus for enduring persecution.
>>
>>3063877
Christianity is still the world's most powerful religion, taking all denominations together. It makes sense that it would be the main target, with Islam following behind it. A lack of exposure is the main cause for the lack of criticism of Hinduism. If I knew more about it, I'd happily shit on its beliefs.
>>
>>3064985
There's a reason people don't do as Jesus preached. He led a doomsday cult that wanted people to give everything to the poor and wander around spreading his message, you know, because the world was ending soon. If everyone actually did as Jesus said, the apocalypse he expected would become a self-fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>3062782
>>3062788
Can you just learn your place and stay in your board?
>>
>>3062650
Atheists like Buddhism because it's a mostly atheistic religion.
>>
>>3062646
OP is a bad Christian.
>>
>>3062646
Being a pacifist and turning the other cheek is rarely a good thing. the only way for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing. Ghandi was a cuck.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.