[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

History, A Blessing and a Curse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Feels.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Feels.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
Today I found myself thinking:
>"why are all these /pol/ tards constantly invading this board, don't they know the rules and that this board is only for the enjoyment of history and how it shaped us to who we are today ?"

And then it finally really dawned to me. this is not only a problem with this board, but with the entire world.

History; Humanity's greatest teacher and guide is also cursed to lead many folk astray.

Since mankind first began to walk upright there have been people corrupted by history. Hell bent on viewing it as a source of prideful ego for what they personally never achieved, and as an excuse to hate others for crimes they themselves where never alive to create.

Yet ironically it is this drama that keeps history going and interesting in a never ending loop of suffering and pride yet knowledge and enlightenment.
>>
>>3060466
I find the hodge-podge of ironically and edgily-crafted meme ideologies constantly being stuffed down this board's throat more annoying than random ego stroking that you see on every history site. What you say is true, but it doesn't change the fact that the /pol/ version of it is more annoying than the vanilla version, as well as the anti-/po/ reactionary retardation that accompanies it.
>>
TL;DR
>>
redditors love to make pretend to hate /his/, but they keep on coming here, ask historians is the boring frat house with polite society, /his/ is the community college course that routinely ends in fist fights
>>
extremely well-spoken my friend
>>
>>3060466
A double edged sword indeed anon
>>
>>3060526

Good show friend, cherrio. Remember to tell the /pol/ fags to fuck off. Historical analysis, not poorly hidden attempts at propaganda
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.