[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why were the Romans so into having sex with feminine looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1595.jpg (38KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1595.jpg
38KB, 450x360px
Why were the Romans so into having sex with feminine looking men and little boys? Was it culturally not seen as that weird back then?
>>
Depends on when you're talking about. By the reign of Augustus they were very sexually conservative. They swung a little in both directions over the centuries and by the reign of Majorian they were so puritanical that they made the actual puritans look like degenerate weirdos.
>>
>>3060431
Comfort corrupts m8 we stand proof of that
>>
Roman sexuality was determined by your position, not who you had sex with. Men who performed the dominant part of intercourse with another man were still straight, and women who performed the submissive part of intercourse with another woman were still straight. If a woman was dominant, or a man submissive, even with a member of the opposite sex, they would have been seen as a deviant.

In general, romans were very conservative with sex, except the very upper class.
>>
>>3060431
Rose is not a man. She is a beautiful girl(male).
>>
>>3060431
Because gays and their promoters like rewriting history to push their socio-political goals.
>>
File: 1498779273940.jpg (251KB, 850x693px) Image search: [Google]
1498779273940.jpg
251KB, 850x693px
>>3060431
Romans were literal 4channers so some of them were into traps with no religious shit to stop them. Just like here.
>>
>>3060431
they didn't penetrate
>>
>>3060636
The formation of the Roman Kingdom was basically just the beta uprising.
>>
>>3060669
This is actually true.

We just need to Sabine women the normies.
>>
File: 1487277161937.jpg (4MB, 2480x5024px) Image search: [Google]
1487277161937.jpg
4MB, 2480x5024px
>>3060669
We must rebuild our empire.
>>
>>3060689
>cuckposting gets serious
>>
>>3060598
This. I don't know why this ridiculous meme that Romans were gay continues to keep resurfacing on /his/.

IT IS NOT FUCKING GAY FOR A MAN TO FUCK ANOTHER MAN IN HIS BUM, FUCKING GOT IT?
>>
>>3060807
t. /fit/
>>
>>3060431
rose is a girl!
a girl!!

or not. i dont care. Rose is cute
>>
That statement has the same problems statements about Ancient Greek sexuality do. Namely that attitudes towards sex changed quite a bit over the course of time.
>>
I've honestly never heard of this but thinking about it it's most likely because they copied most of their culture from Greek city states and several (like Athens) were outright gay's and after younger feminine boy's.
>>
>>3060431
Because women suck compared to shota traps obviously.
>>
>>3060431

theres literally NOTHING weird with traps. scientific consensus at the moment has determined it's not even gay or unusual. it's just culturally taboo and also the jewish elite want to keep all the boypuss for themselves
>>
>>3060807
t. homosexual
>>
>>3060689
Import Thai women? How butthurt do you think people would get if we made it easier for child baring aged single women to immigrate. (Just asking in general since I don't know that anyone's tried it before.)
>>
>>3060598
This is how sexuality should be seen imho.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.