[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whodunnit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4739.gif (347KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4739.gif
347KB, 640x616px
Whodunnit?
>>
>>3057795
Oswald alone
>>
>>3057807
You're boring.
>>
File: 1485360751592.png (1MB, 1100x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485360751592.png
1MB, 1100x1200px
>>3057795
Furry persona.
>>
>>3057807
Was he trained and funded by the USSR, Cuba, the Freemasons, Aliens, Big Oil, the CIA, Lyndon B Johnson, or was he just a robot sent from the future by the first country to invent time travel, to weaken the US?
>>
(((Globalists))) ordered the CIA to get the Mafia to do it because:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110
>>
I honestly believe Oswald did it.
>denounce American citizenship and move to Russia because nobody likes you.
>Move back to America because nobody likes you in Russia either.
>be a butthurt beta and kill president.
Literally beta uprising tier /r9k/ before it was a thing.
>>
JFK traveled back in time to kill himself in order to prevent WWIII.
>>
George Bush unironically
>>
File: IMG_4740.jpg (103KB, 940x705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4740.jpg
103KB, 940x705px
>>3057795
IT WAS YOU AND ME
>>
He desired to inspect Dimona. Ben Gurion resigned to not accept such indignation.
Vanuna confirms
>>
Not a kind of nutjob who believe in shit like Bush did 911, chemtrail, or area 51, but CIA theory really made a lot of sense this time around.
>>
C.I.A. probably in cooperation with a few high ranking military officials.
>>
>>3057795
Lizard people
>>
>>3057837
>Literally beta uprising tier /r9k/ before it was a thing.
This. Oswald was essentially a Sovietboo Ken-sama whose entire life story is made up of failed attempts to gain attention and notoriety.
>>
It's funny that JFK is considered one of the archetypal spoopy conspiracies when in reality there is nothing mysterious about it at all.
>>
Me
>>
>>3057795
Ayys
>>
>>3057795
Oswald fired one shot and a secret service member accidentally discharged his weapon, in panic, thus firing the second shot that killed JFK
>>
I don't know but frankly I don't believe LBJ was too unhappy about it
>>
you got 9hrs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHb5X3fFhPw
>>
>>3057812
HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?
>>
>>3057837
That doesn't prove guilt. It provides a vague motive, but no fair court would accuse him of conjecture like that.

>>3057818
This desu.
>>
File: IMG_3849.jpg (103KB, 802x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3849.jpg
103KB, 802x960px
>>3057812
Can someone explain this meme to me?
>>
>>3057817
What training did he need? If you're a good shot and vaguely sneaky you could do that too given the security arrangements of the time.

>>3057837
Literally this. Losers will always be losers.
>>
>>3057795
Unironically the CIA.
>>
>>3058382

>It's funny that JFK is considered one of the archetypal spoopy conspiracies when in reality there is nothing mysterious about it at all.

What about the bullet hitting the FRONT of his head when oswald was behind him?
His head rocking BACKWARDS instead of forwards?
>>
>>3057795
J Edgar Hoover
>>
>>3058425
I saw a documentary about this one. Pretty solid desu except the chances that the accidental shot was the one that blew his head off and the subsequent cover up where they took his brains an stuff. I suspect J Edgar's crazy ass had something to do with it.
>>
>>3058922
Watch a close up of the Zapruder film again. "Back and to the left" is wrong. First, Kennedy's head moves forward, and you can see material exiting his skull. It It only moves backwards after this happens and creates enough force to make his head move the opposite direction. And yes, this is physically possible; numerous studies have replicated it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzyw7AcHbuY

Actually watching the shot happen is what made me stop believing in the conspiracy theories. You hear so much about "back and to left" that almost no one questions it anymore. When I actually paid enough attention to realize the video clearly shows a shot coming from behind, I realized that line of reasoning was bullshit.
>>
>>3057837
His wife was a qt tho
>>
File: 1392943179304.png (319KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
1392943179304.png
319KB, 500x543px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitrokhin_Archive
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures

>the JFK, fluoride, and moon landing conspiracies were all KGB spooks
>that is, all the most widely publicized conspiracy theories

Fancy that.
>>
File: lho.jpg (96KB, 700x706px) Image search: [Google]
lho.jpg
96KB, 700x706px
>>3057837

Yup. He was a nutcase.

Imagine the shitstorm in the Soviet intelligence sector when the news of the assassination hit.

"Valery, isn't that the guy who defected and lived in Minsk for a while?"

"Oh shit. Ohhh shit!"
>>
old: The CIA killed JFK

bold: The CIA were absolutely justified in killing JFK
>>
>>3057807
There were two types of bullet.

The shot that blew his brains out came from the secret service guy on the car ahead. He was standing with his gun on his hand when the car stopped suddenly, after Kennedy was shot. They protected his identity. Kennedy most likely would've been a vegetable without this misfire.

This explanation came from a gun expert.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.