[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /his/'s view on Vichy France?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1280x720-rEu.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-rEu.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
What's /his/'s view on Vichy France?
>>
Nation of cucks
>>
>>3055179
I don't really blame them. If I was in a similar position where I was up against a person who's just beaten me in fight and is in control, I would probably compromise as well.
>>
>>3055179
Whether you agree or not with Pétain's policies, he did everything he could to preserve France as much as possible... It all was ruined by the Anglos, Americans and Free French. By the way, Laval did a lot of fucked shit and the blame was put on Pétain afterwards.
>>
>>3055179
You gotta do what you gotta do to protect the fifty million Frenchmen still trapped in your country. It's easy to be high and mighty about it when you did have 2 million Germans sitting in your country just waiting for you to make a misstep.
>>
>>3055230
This. If the war had gone differently Petain would have been remembered as the saviour of French Identity.
>>
Pétain was never senile despite what a lot of people say, and unironically French jews were among the least hit in europe.
>>
>>3055183

But you would would still be a cuck for not ordering your fleet and colonial empire to continue the resistance.

The battle of the Atlantic and Med would have ended considerably sooner had the French Fleet actually have some balls.
>>
>>3055477
If he did, France would've ended a smoldering ruin
>>
>>3055549
It didn't get burnt to the ground when Free French were beating the shit out of wogs in Africa so I don't really believe that's a realistic option
>>
>>3055179
The British started it by killing 1,400 Frenchmen when they weren't even helping the Nazis.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.