[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with Sami peoples?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: saamelaiset.jpg (528KB, 1920x1411px) Image search: [Google]
saamelaiset.jpg
528KB, 1920x1411px
What's the deal with Sami peoples?
>>
Last hunter gatherers in Europe
>>
>>3055136
>hunter gatherers
>live in cities/towns, run companies that make profit and then shop in grocery stores
?
>>
>>3055381

Still they were the last hunter gatherers some centuries ago
>>
>>3055121
They live in northern scandinavia and supposedly in russia. They deal in reindeer, which they have government aid and subsidies in, fishing, and tourism. They market themselves through their cultural oddity. That's why they wear those stupid outfits, which are completely modern inventions and have no significant cultural significance in their history. Their language is protected as a minority language in Sweden, but they aren't protected by treatise on indiginous populations. Maybe in Finland and Norway, I dunno
>>
>>3055136
except they are typical herders but nice try
>>
>>3055436

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest_Sami
>>
File: dunno.gif (2MB, 245x308px) Image search: [Google]
dunno.gif
2MB, 245x308px
>stab 'em
>>
>>3055448
>when you realise Öystein was the way he was because of his sami blood
>>
Are they white?
>>
>>3055472
No
>>
>>3055472
yes
>>
>>3055472
Mongoloids.
>>
Non swedenized finns
>>
>>3055472
They're the whitest people there is.

Also, they castrate reindeer with their mouths
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fftnExG-WFg
>>
>>3055749

They actually are more Swedenized than Finns. They have more haplogroups in common with Swedes.
>>
File: 1466103070052s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1466103070052s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>3055754
>white hair
FAKE AF
>>
So are they just Scandinavians but more autistic and Mongolic looking?

I don't get it. Are they integrated/discriminated against?
>>
>>3055121
they die and go extinct
>>
>>3055765
>Are they integrated/discriminated against?
They have mostly been sterilized by the Swedish govt. since the early 20th century.
>>
>>3055765
>So are they just Scandinavians but more autistic and Mongolic looking?
No one knows what they are for certain. Don't believe anyone who says otherwise.
>I don't get it. Are they integrated/discriminated against?
>integrated
They sure do enjoy the fruits of Finnish/Norwegian/Swedish society
>discriminated against
Not anymore, but they still reap the "muh oppression" points quite eagerly.
>>
>>3055756
Finns aren't "Swedenized".
>>
They're slavs
>>
File: Sterilizations.svg.png (69KB, 1280x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Sterilizations.svg.png
69KB, 1280x1013px
>>3055774
Explain why Swedes are so feminine now
>>
Everyone ITT should remember that Sami were brutally Norwegianized, Swedishied and Finnished for like a hundred years until the 1970s so of course they're white now.
>>
>>3055784
They literally eugenized "problematic" features out of their breed population. All that is left are compliant sheep.

SWEDEN
YES
>>
>>3055782
Kill yourself.
>>
>>3055757
>Typical amerimongrel has never seen real blonde hair
Sad
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.