[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this the greatest national tragedy of the 20th century?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1917.jpg (231KB, 848x350px) Image search: [Google]
1917.jpg
231KB, 848x350px
Was this the greatest national tragedy of the 20th century?
>>
Yet another "the Czar dindunuffin" thread
>>
the russian-german war of 1945 if we're talking singular events
>>
birth of op
>>
>>3055074
>the russian-german war of 1945

What an odd way to phrase it. just say WWII or the Great Patriotic War if you must.
>>
>>3054748
Greatest tragedy of 20th century is definitely World War 1. No war in human history had such huge consequences.
>>
File: gavrilo-princip_vafYD.jpg (120KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
gavrilo-princip_vafYD.jpg
120KB, 600x585px
>>3055250
The face that changed the world forever
>>
>>3055273
It had to be a bloody serb
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 274x184px
>>3054772
>>
>>3054748
Nah, that would be the Night of the Long Knives
>>
>>3055250
WW2
>>
>>3055385
WW2 was just an extension of WW1
>>
>>3055385
Poorly planned and written sequel, why did they change the main character to an autistic Austrian anyway?
>>
>>3055574
I'd say monarchs who are related fighting each other has been overdone
>>
>>3055586
When the monarchy got overthrown in the Russia arc was a great twist though
>>
>>3055361
this
>>
>>3054748
The killing of the Tsar was unnecessarily bloody but his removal from power wasn't a tragedy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.