[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tribablism in American Politics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: Divided States of America.jpg (26KB, 433x267px) Image search: [Google]
Divided States of America.jpg
26KB, 433x267px
Im trying to gauge if the level of trisbalism in the United States is an anonmily in the recent history or par for the course. For recent i would say post world war two.
>>
File: Political polarization.jpg (135KB, 1043x671px) Image search: [Google]
Political polarization.jpg
135KB, 1043x671px
>>3052425
The level is certainly anomalous.
>>
I don't think people got over the civil war, Reconstruction was a complete failure
>>
The scary part is that almost all of these were CLOSE every single time.

93% of elections are won by the campaign that spends the most money. That's the fact. Explain it.
>>
>>3052811
money rules the world

feelsbad
>>
>>3052811
>93% of elections are won by the campaign that spends the most money. That's the fact. Explain it.
More money means better ability to advertise and better ability to energize the base.
>>
>>3052788
I sometimes think that the American society is still living in its shadow
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 300x168px
>>3053148

i want you to energize my base anon desu
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.