[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me tell you why you will never be happy. You dismiss your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: einstein100th-420x235.jpg (28KB, 420x235px) Image search: [Google]
einstein100th-420x235.jpg
28KB, 420x235px
Let me tell you why you will never be happy.

You dismiss your own wants with 'that's selfish'.
You function in 'what is right?', not 'what do I want?'.
You dont question what you're told because 'that's crazy'.
You want X and Y to happen because 'it will last this time'.
>>
& Humanities strikes again with more worthless musings
>>
>>3050508
To be happy one must do what they are biologically programmed to. Amass wealth, gain power, impregnate women. Channel, rather than supress, your hatred, greed, and lust. This is how a human becomes truly happy
>>
>>3050561
>humans are programmed

no, and if they were I'm sure their program would be more interesting
>>
>>3050561
I fucking hate retards like you who think they're so smart and edgy for being contrarian reductionists, kill yourself.
>>
>>3050595
Well i mean i say programmed because if i said "created by billions of years of natural selection" id sound like a faggot
>>
>>3050561
>be an hedonist

says the hedonist
>>
>>3050647
Im just saying, supressing your natural insticnts is not the way to be happy. Youre a supercomputer machine programmed to do specific things, doing those things releases dopamine and makes you happy.
>>
>Babby's first time reading Stirner
>>
>>3050653
Muhfugen Jezis. Hedonist gun pey!
>>
>>3050561
To be happy one must do what they are spiritually programmed to. Excercise their faith, submit to the authority of the Lord, build a family, rather than favor hatred greed and lust. This is how man becomes truly happy.

Can we please scratch the & Humanities?
>>
>>3050653
You're not programmed to ammass wealth
>>
>>3050653
You're not programmed to amass wealth
>>
>>3050822
We are absolutely evolved to amass resources for times of scarcity. Aka wealth
>>
>>3050814
Well thats all fake tho
>>
>>3050838
We are """programmed""" to choose not to do that too

Also there's a difference between gathering the food you need and amassing immense amount of money
>>
>>3050838
>having faith in some programming

it's like a some embarrassing combination of sci and out
>>
>>3050864
Sci isn't that retarded, he's a poltard who misinterpreted Jordan Peterson's rants
>>
File: 1493287117130.png (143KB, 1056x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1493287117130.png
143KB, 1056x1106px
suffering is the clinging to things which change, and no clinging = no suffering which is done by willing to stop suffering and accepting the unknown consequences and seeing that ''suffering is the clinging to things which change,'' and then a bit of effort to refuse engage in sensuality and then engage in ''the mind''
>>
>>3050840
Well primates evolved to try to get to the top of their social order. Now that is done through having large quantities of wealth and power
>>
>>3050883
False.

There are primates with no social order at all like bonobos, despite being basically the same species as chimps who have it, most hunter gatherer humans have no social hierarcy either and presumably have had none for hundreds of thousands of years

Even when agriculture came early farmers were mostly egalitarians for the first couple of thousand of years.
>>
>>3050867
Jordan petersen? Nah bro my ideaology is inspired mostly by the sith from star wars lmao
>>
File: 7edgy9me.jpg (23KB, 367x530px) Image search: [Google]
7edgy9me.jpg
23KB, 367x530px
>>3050508
>You function in 'what is right?', not 'what do I want?'.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.