[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know that Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) produced a huge amount of food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (68KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 500x517px
I know that Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) produced a huge amount of food back in the day. It was a large percentage of all the food in SSA, and they had very arable land. Did the confiscation of white farms by Mugabe have a major effect on the food supply of Africa, and did it have any correlation to famines in Somalia, Ethiopia, etc?
>>
Smells like homework.
>>
>>3051639
Smells more like a pol rhodesia circle jerk to me
>>
>>3049828
>Did the confiscation of white farms by Mugabe have a major effect on the food supply of Africa,
No, it did however have a profound effect on the food supply of Zimbabwe
>and did it have any correlation to famines in Somalia, Ethiopia, etc?
No, those where local and due to by population growth, underdeveloped agriculture and natural effects
>>
>>3051787
Afaik it is one (1) desperate faggot from /k/ and he seems not to be politically motivated but in fetish love with burly men in nutcracker shorts.
>>
>>3051824
Thank you!
>>3051831
/his/ is my only board, and my fetish love of burly men in nutcracker shorts has nothing to do with my question.
>>
>>3049828
It had a major effect on Zimbabwes food supply, the expulsion of many European farmers or taking of their land lead to many food shortages as the European weren't able to teach Africans their farming methods or the farmers weren't replaced thus leaving empty, unused but arable land.
>>
>>3049828
>kicking out multigenerational farmers and giving the farms to literal brainlets whose grandfathers didn't even know the wheel
Gee I wonder what effect that could cause
>>
>>3049828
Isn't that the flag for British India. I mean it has the Star of India on it.
>>
Farming is a perishable skill.
>>
>>3052076
>/his/ is my only board
Fuck off newfag.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.