[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: dawkins.jpg (70KB, 469x484px) Image search: [Google]
dawkins.jpg
70KB, 469x484px
>>
>>3048267
I've never seen this, but I'm guessing it is quote mined and he is probably saying his cultural state is Christian in general form due to how he was raised/how he lives today (assuming this isn't bullshit).
>>
>>3048267
he probably meant christ-like
>>
>>3048287
Searching on google reveals this.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/hay-festival/10853648/Richard-Dawkins-I-am-a-secular-Christian.html

>Richard Dawkins has admitted that he is a “secular Christian” because he hankers after the nostalgia and traditions of the church.

TL;DR Cultural Christian
>>
>>3048300
aka oxymoron, larp reenactment with no substance and meaning
>>
File: 1499305792808.jpg (19KB, 309x284px) Image search: [Google]
1499305792808.jpg
19KB, 309x284px
>>3048310
And a good day to you too m'sir
>>
>>3048310
>larp reenactment with no substance and meaning
so... christian?
>>
>>3048267
He's said before he is a cultural Christian and likes Christmas carols and whatnot.
>>
>>3048310
No, he's saying he wants to return to Anglo church culture over Islamic culture but he's saying so in a PC way.
>>
>>3048300
>TL;DR Cultural Christian

Just like over 99% of all self identified "christians".
If they believed the stuff in the bible they wouldn't live the way they do, nobody would risk their eternal soul for a blowjob in highschool.
>>
>>3049276
What a ridiculous individual you are.
>>
>>3049278
>nobody would risk their eternal soul for a blowjob in highschool.

What if you just did cunnilingus?
>>
>>3049278
Not "just like" but in some similar fashion. He says "secular christian", that's different from a regular cultural christian who prays/goes to church but doesn't actually read bible or understand others other than "lol just be good to the others man XDD" part, which they ignore 99% of the time but still believes in god, or atleast says they do but without actual thought behind it.
>>
>>3049278
>If they believed the stuff in the bible they wouldn't live the way they do, nobody would risk their eternal soul for a blowjob in highschool.

Dude, even fantasizing about a girl is exactly as sinful as fucking her.

Even feeling lust for a girl is sinful.
>>
>>3048298
This.
Future generations will hail him te MESSIAH
>>
>>3049438
How tf is going hell real like just say youre sorry, put a dollar in the box forreal nigga
>>
File: Josephus.png (491KB, 652x873px) Image search: [Google]
Josephus.png
491KB, 652x873px
>>3049278
>If they believed the stuff in the bible they wouldn't live the way they do, nobody would risk their eternal soul for a blowjob in highschool.

What about risking your soul for chance to bludgeon someone to death with stones for saying the name "Yahweh?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py10Xs63ewA
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.