[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a vegetarian said this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: fight or die.jpg (61KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
fight or die.jpg
61KB, 850x400px
>a vegetarian said this
>>
>>3047171

>commits suicide
>>
>>3047171

>murders conservatives
>>
Vegetarians really are evil.
>>
He has a point
>>3047171
>>
>>3047171
>Its okay to kill jews but not animals
>>
>a diet determines your ethics

Never go full retard
>>
>>3047171
people with autism tend to bond better with animals than people
>>
>>3047232
It kind of does though. If you eat more than is needed then you could be called gluttonous. If you follow a philosophy like Stoicism, then you should only eat as much as is required. Following a specific type of diet probably entails a type of ethic.
>>
>>3047171
>Falling for the "Hitler was vegetaran" meme
I expected more of you /his/
>>
>>3047230
Show me a doggo who undermined the potential of Europe for 2000 years
>>
I'm just copy pasting since I don't have the time

>biographers Albert Speer and Robert Payne attested to Hitler's love for liver dumplings, stuffed squab [pigeon], ham and sausage in the following books: Inside the Third Reich and The Life and Death of Adolf Hitler. German Chef Dione Lucas wrote about Hitler's meat-eating in her Gourmet Cooking School Cookbook, published in 1964. Rynn Berry's Hitler: Neither Vegetarian Nor Animal Lover describes how Goebbels, The Third Reich's propaganda minister, tried to sell Hitler as a vegetarian to make him seem as peaceful as Gandhi,
>>
>>3047497
>>3047465
So where does this meme come from then?
>>
File: 1491201149122.png (58KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1491201149122.png
58KB, 778x512px
>TFW ADOLF WAS FOURTEEN-EIGHTY-EIGHT ETHICAL VEGAN ARYAN MASTER RACE TOO BEE HONEST

the most heavily villainised individual in all of recorded human history had eaten in an objectively more ethical way than the vast majority of those in the past/present/future who have/do/will hate and look down on him

the irony is incredible
>>
File: Party.gif (780KB, 629x446px) Image search: [Google]
Party.gif
780KB, 629x446px
>>3047513
You forgot:
>ON SPEED
>>
File: 22494597.jpg (85KB, 460x596px) Image search: [Google]
22494597.jpg
85KB, 460x596px
>>3047635
ya always gotta go fast, laddy
'cause if you ain't first, you're last, sadly
>>
>>3047705
Contemplation may make you slowdown enough so you don't go so fast the time-de-correlation effect messes with your e-pussygame.
>>
File: 1493681146826.jpg (29KB, 400x465px) Image search: [Google]
1493681146826.jpg
29KB, 400x465px
>>3047513
Actually, in a Communist regime, I would drag you out of your house while you shit and piss yourself in fear, then I'd put you up against the wall, ask if you have any last words while you hysterically beg for mercy like a little bitch, and finally free humanity from the burden of your existence. To end the day, I'll go for a swim in the free public swimming pool with my hot GF (also in the Secret Police), cracking jokes and laughing about the counter-revolutionary faggot I just blew the fuck out of this universe.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.