[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw The Enlightenment destroyed the human civilization

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1477274869437.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1477274869437.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>tfw The Enlightenment destroyed the human civilization
>>
t. Nigel
>>
it's still here so I don't think so
>>
It was germans
>>
>>3046957
Where?
>>
No it just made everything a bit shit
>>
no it was anglos
>>
>>3046959
>this
>>
>>3046962
Right over there.
>>
>>3046976
Be specific.
>>
>>3046962
large portions of six out of seven continents
>>
>>3046992
Maybe Poland is civilized, everywhere else is a shithole full of niggers.
>>
>>3046974
They will manage to do it for 4th time now, with all this refugee crisis. Why do germans have to take everything to an extreme?!
>>
>>3046998
UK, Germany, France are 20x more civilized than Poland. Poles and eastern Europeans are the niggers of europe.
>>
>>3047029
>UK is civilized
Thanks for the laugh Abdullah
>>
>>3046998
you think the enlightenment has something to do with large populations of non-white people in various parts of the world? That's just not correct.
>>
>>3047029
>Anglos
>civilization
>>
>>3047034
>>3047045

kek, slav-niggers detected. You know you guys are a plague on Europe, right?
>>
>>3047213
desu I consider Czech Republic quite civilized and modern by western standards, especially if you consider the 40 years of communism that has heavily damaged the country and it's people.
>>
>>3047213
There is nothing in England but rape, terrorism and obesity, Schlomo.
>>
The Enlightenment is literally the only reason Western Civilization is superior. Europe without the Enlightenment is Arabia.
>>
>>3047289
Europe (and by extension the West) without the Enlightenment was pristine, and morally sound. With it, it has fallen into cancerous individualism and relativism.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.