[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is this board so /pol/-infected? mods, do your job.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: disappointment-laptop.jpg (659KB, 1000x564px) Image search: [Google]
disappointment-laptop.jpg
659KB, 1000x564px
why is this board so /pol/-infected? mods, do your job.
>>
>>3045422
/pol/ is everywhere. Blame Reddit and the Media for their swollen numbers, but the ideology is due entirely to paranoia (The Jews did it), victim-complex(The Jews are out to get me)and delusions of grandeur(But they won't because my pale skin makes me awesome).
>>
They were here from the start, and so was every other retard who wanted to shoehorn their ideology into everything.
I don't see why people expected /his/ to turn out any other way.
>>
>>3045450
u r dum lmao
>>
>omg /pol/ invasion

This is like /pol/ complaining about "JIDFCTRr_donals" or /v/ complaining about "Shills".
>>
I remember when the boogeyman was /b/, back then we just called them newfags.
>>
File: 1472861599630.jpg (42KB, 425x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472861599630.jpg
42KB, 425x640px
>>3045450
/leftypol/ is everywhere. Blame Reddit and Media for their swollen numbers, but the ideology is due entirely to paranoid (The Bourgeoise did it), victim-complex (The Whites are out to get me) and delusions of grandeur (But they won't because my dark skin makes me awesome).
>>
File: Patrick, we have to fry..jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Patrick, we have to fry..jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>3045453
Bullshit, I remember when this board started there was plenty of serious discussion about stuff the average /po/tard irrationally spergs out about. Serious discussions on Marxist theory was common (inb4, go back to Leftypol, I don't even frequent that shithole) and there were loads of interesting threads on African history without having the retarded "Why didn't Africa develop" threads every other week. There also weren't Hitler threads fucking everywhere and not every discussion on economics was infested with AnCraps.

People said even before this board was made that a /his/ board would just eventually degraded into /pol/ 2.0 and they were right. /pol/children ruin everything.
>>
>>3045473
>leftypol
>dark skin

People on leftypol and white edgelords who pretend they are proles.
>>
File: 1474015120173.jpg (116KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1474015120173.jpg
116KB, 768x1024px
>>3045473
Cute
>>
>>3045493
No, they were still there, the difference was that it was actually moderated so you didn't have to trudge through too much shit. The board has been archived since the first post, you can see a thread made when the board was only a day old about why Africa didn't develop for yourself.
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/24690/
>>
>>3045473
See what I mean? Rather than saying "That's a straw man, not everyone on /pol/ is like that" they immediately assume I'm from some other website to personally attack them, and retort with their own straw man.

The mods keep the sticky as a reminder of how far they've fallen.
>>
>>3045493
You dont need """serious""" discussions about 72 genders out there.
>>
>>3045493
Lying is a sin, anon.
>>
>>3045493
>"Why didn't Africa develop" threads every other week
It's every day anon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.