[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fr*nch empirelet Were the Fr*nch afraid of anglo warrior?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: colonialism.jpg (22KB, 432x206px) Image search: [Google]
colonialism.jpg
22KB, 432x206px
Fr*nch empirelet

Were the Fr*nch afraid of anglo warrior?
>>
>>3043195

>Vietnam and Africa

Almost as great as the Swedish empire...
>>
>>3043195
afraid of x warrior is the worst meme i've ever seen
>>
>>3043195
>posts every British acquistion ever
>doesn't post French Louisana, or French Canada, or French Middle East
trash
>>
>>3043208

No. It's pre-WW1.
>>
>>3043208
Are you retarded lmao
>>
Why is this the meme that caught traction? Anaconda posting is still the best /his/ meme.
>>
File: 1482625264261.png (1MB, 4220x6460px) Image search: [Google]
1482625264261.png
1MB, 4220x6460px
Anglos are just the superior race and have God's favour.
>>
File: 1495675849019.png (793KB, 634x983px) Image search: [Google]
1495675849019.png
793KB, 634x983px
>>3043195
No matter how much land you conquer this simple phrase will always put us above you :
DIEU ET MON DROIT
>>
>>3043208
It's pre WW1. The Middle East was controlled by the ottomans. After its collapse the Middle East seized by the British and French.
>>
>>3043234
Honni soit qui mal y pense anon!
>>
File: akRWcjRfI.jpg (26KB, 270x380px) Image search: [Google]
akRWcjRfI.jpg
26KB, 270x380px
>>3043195
>1763 Be French
>loose a war against the bongs
>loose Quebec, half of the West Indies, India Vassals to the bongs
>1803 sold half of America to the USA coz war against the bongs
>1815 again the bongs, loose Mauritius, Seychelles, most of the Navy
>meanwhile Bongs steal Dutch colonies, try to steal Spanish colonies (only get the Falklands), and conquier Nigeria, Kenya, Dubai and Australia
>1855 start a new empire in Africa, Vietnam, Tahiti
>2017
>UK still in the Falklands, StHelena and Pitcairn
>France still in America, in the Indian Ocean, in Tahiti
>coward French said the Bong
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.