[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

>be Italian
>granted 3 wishes
>regeneration and immunity to disease
>eternal life
>one-way ticket to Ancient Rome
>get there
>realise you'll have to wait 1500+ years for tomato sauce
>FUUUUUUUUUUUU....
>>
Just invent it yourself.
>>
>>3042453
>Go all the way across the world to North America and come back in Ancient times
>For fucking tomatoes!

If I'm going to do something that difficult I might as well just invent gunpowder and take over the earth.
>>
>>3042470
>If I'm going to do something that difficult I might as well just invent gunpowder and take over the earth.

t. Emperor of Mankind
>>
File: ahhhhh.jpg (64KB, 288x268px) Image search: [Google]
ahhhhh.jpg
64KB, 288x268px
>>3042430
what if you get on a boat to travel to america to get tomatos, but then halfway across the ocean your boat sinks and you drown after hours of exhaustive swimming.
since your life is eternal, that means you will be permanently locked in a coma at the bottom of an ocean for eternity.
>>
>>3042470
bring tomatoes with you dummy
>>
>>3042470
>>Go all the way across the world to North America and come back in Ancient times
>>For fucking tomatoes!
That might be the best adventure of your life.

>get to America after multiple vicissitudes
>realise the so-called tomatoes aren't as genetically selected as they are in present time
>spend the next 12 generations busy doing Mendelian attempts to recreate the exact same tomato you tasted at grandma's house before travel time became a thing

>at least can chew up some cocoa beans to make up for the loneliness and cook polenta with native americans
>>
>>3042494
>since your life is eternal, that means you will be permanently locked in a coma at the bottom of an ocean for eternity.
Literally that's why vampires abhor crossing rivers and bodies of water in general.
>>
>>3042482
No that's too much work. I'd rather just wow the primatives with math tricks and have people think I'm a wizard for a while until he applause turns to nervous laughter at the realization that I'm not aging. Then just casually tell them I'm immortal and otherwise live a normal life. Maybe try to advance technology a bit for shits and giggles. Would definitely invent boolean logic and transistors at some point. Maybe ramble on about how space works after I'm outted as immortal. Soubds like a pretty chill life.
>>
File: bsb.jpg (65KB, 516x400px) Image search: [Google]
bsb.jpg
65KB, 516x400px
>be Anglo
>granted 3 wishes
>regeneration and immunity to disease
>eternal life
>one-way ticket to Ancient Britain
>get there
>realize the United Kingdom doesn't exist and you have likely altered the timeline so it never will
>FUUUUUUUUUUUU....
>can still make broiled sprockly blongers using offal you traded in exchange for your unskilled farm labor
>it's not so bad
>>
>>3042494
wouldn't regeneration also regenerate the nutrients in your body so you don't run out of stamina?
>>
So long as they had gabagool id be fine
>>
>>3042512
Plus you can fuck all world's whores without fear of getting ill
>>
>>3042513
Kek
>>
>>3042519
Yeah sorry.
Op here.

The regeneration thing was ill-stated just to give the zest of the idea.

Just make it so you will never depend on external "fuel" to survive.
>bottom of the sea
>doesn't need to breath
>dead tissues regenerate continuously
>walk his way to America
>>
>>3042523
Didn't the Romans think that buttseks was ok? If that's the case it might be fun to be a senator's special friend. I mean when in rome...
>>
File: goldenboyfishsauce.jpg (35KB, 202x700px) Image search: [Google]
goldenboyfishsauce.jpg
35KB, 202x700px
why not try some garum instead, to impart the savory flavor you so crave
>>
>>3042507

don't forget

>get lost on the way and start slowly picking up a motley crew of sailors, warriors, savants and cheeky peasants from all over the world who either by honor, wanderlust or the promise of great treasure join you in your adventure
>accrue a huge number of rare artifacts, documents and first hand accounts of the ancient world and things lost to history, leaving the pointless riches and wealth for your mates while you slowly build a stash that doubles as a time capsule hoping that some day someone will gather the clues and read about your life and legend as you live.
>>
>>3042574
sounds comfy
>>
You can use mushrooms or anchovies (+ a bit of fruit) to get the same result.
Some of the oldest recipes for ragù, for example, call for mushrooms and truffles instead of tomatoes.
Likewise, although paprika has become ubitquous in Spanish cuisine, Medieval recipes for chorizo call for almori (a heavily spiced, fruity, thick, viscous sauce) since chili peppers hadn't been brought yet from the Americas.
Pasta was originally served with soups, not thick sauces.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.