[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Napoleonitism.jpg (54KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
Napoleonitism.jpg
54KB, 628x314px
Was it autism?
>>
>>3041185
yes
>>
This screeching autist conquered all of Europe tho
>>
>>3041185
I don't think so just because of how charismatic he was. Then again. Maybe autism functions as charisma in France.
Actually, yeah. It was probably autism.
>>
This thread is more anglo than bad teeth.
You should be ashamed of yourselves for participating.

t. not french i promise
>>
>>3041498
Explain how his brain worked then. Even a genius doesn't memorize information the way he did.
>>
>>3041528
People memorized a lot before smart phones, little bro.
>>
He was a sociopath. How many people died for him? How many died against him?
How much did he care about their lives?
No, he didn't care. He wanted nothing but to be remembered as the Alexander of his time.
>>
>>3041185
It was greatness.
>>
>>3041185
He was italian so it was probably autism.
>>
>>3041185
it was the outcome of a social outcast who at a young age wanted to show his school bullies that he could be more than just a corsican peasant scum
>>
>>3041536
Yet other countries had to form bureaucracies to even mimic the calculations of Napoleon. Try again.
>>
Why is this kind of thread even allowed
>>
>>3041570
STOP
>>
>>3041541
>wanting to spread freedom and liberation form oppressive monarchies is bad
>"but Napoleon was a monarch himself!"
He was much better than the others. His powers were restricted by a constitution, and while you may argue about how the constitution was formed, the precedent was still there
>>
>>3041185
He was Italian and so was Shakespeare and Columbus all great man,
Truly the meds are the master race.
>>
>>3042444

Northern Italians are Celto-Germanic
>>
>>3042447
He shares half of haplotype PURE BLOODED GERMANICS
>>
>>3043179
I've already posted ITT, but I'll give you a serious answer. He memorized things and made calculations the way a savant might, but he was also extremely well socially versed. I think the reality is he just had a mind the world had never seen before and may never see again. He was literally too good for this world in the sense that unless everyone stopped him collectively, he would probably conquer it all. His mind worked in such a way that he could plan anything in an instant and with a high degree of success. What would have taken a team of other people hours upon hours to research and then plan out, he could remember on the fly and plan out immediately. I would rather have Napoleon's mind than any other historical person's traits. Imagine what you could do worth perfect memory and great strategy even in today's world.
>>
>>3041492
>Maybe autism functions as charisma in France.
Go to /int/, you'd be surprised
>>
>>3043671
So no, he didn't have autism, but it's fun to meme that he did.
>>
>>3042447
Try again, G*rmanic scum. Northern Italians cluster closer to Spanish and Tuscans than to Germanics.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.