[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /his/ feel about John Adams the series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: JohnAdams.jpg (59KB, 468x500px) Image search: [Google]
JohnAdams.jpg
59KB, 468x500px
How does /his/ feel about John Adams the series?
>>
>>3040695
I preferred his son, Quincy.
>>
Pretty great. A couple of historically inaccurate scenes here and there for the sake of drama, but nothing major. Anyone here read the biography on which the series is based?
>>
>>3040699
Now either you're stark raving mad OR I AM. Good day, sir.
>>
>>3040699
I do too but only because I had to do a report on him in 7th grade

I remember nothing about him but, once you do a report on someone they are a part of you forever
>>
stellar stuff

take a look if you haven't yet on this our independence day
>>
File: stannis jefferson.gif (971KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
stannis jefferson.gif
971KB, 500x240px
>>3040695
pretty good. I liked the parts where he is in Europe and he has to suck up to the royalty and it kills him inside.

The amount of "Dutch angles" was ridiculous and distracting though.
>>
>>3040695
Watched it a long time ago, i remember liking it.

I remember the part were he represents the British soldiers at the trail after the massacre was great.
>>
>>3040799
He did well with the Dutch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj1cgBI5rdI

But the meeting with George III right after the revolution was intense.
>>
>>3040709
#deep
>>
>>3041008
what's going on with the dutch?

they seem like weird people.
>>
File: John-adams.jpg (54KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
John-adams.jpg
54KB, 500x287px
>>3041008
He's referring to this.
>>
>>3040695
Gay neo-liberal bullshit.
>>
>>3040709
True. I once had to do a report on crocodiles and one on Henry Hudson in 3rd grade and they've been my favorite animal and explorer since then.
>>
>>3040695
Great series. I particularly like Dillane's portrayal of Jefferson and the transition from a kind of foppish, autistic, head in the clouds type to a harder idealist and political player. Also the guy who played Hamilton is now the head Nazi in Man in the High Castle, which is hysterical.
>>
>>3044439
>Also the guy who played Hamilton is now the head Nazi in Man in the High Castle, which is hysterical.
I love him in both so it even better.
>>
>>3040709
Shoutouts to Argentina, Uzbekistan, Wilhelm II, Henrik Ibsen, and Mitt Romney.
>>
>>3040695
The scene with Rutledge arguing with Adams is the pure fucking kino
>>
Anyone else kinda scared by Sam Adams?
I'm glad he did what he did and I can tell his heart was in the right place and I suppose he was on "le right side of history" but I get the impression that were he born in 1880 instead of 1720 he'd have been a hardline commie/fascist revolutionary and done some pretty fucked things.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.