[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that post-Nietzche and Marx Western philosophy (and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

>post-modernism
>feminism
>Mudcentricism (we wuz kangz)
>All Marxism

And so on.
>>
>>3040372
Marx and Nietzsche are also shit.
>>
File: owl.png (1MB, 1256x678px) Image search: [Google]
owl.png
1MB, 1256x678px
>>3040372

>>post-modernism
>>feminism
>>Mudcentricism (we wuz kangz)
>>All Marxism

That's pretty much all Jewish "philosophy" (sophistry). That's what they excel at - falsehood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXDL2hQ76tU
>>
>>3040405

Yeah, but West Philo went far downhill after them.
>>
>>3040420

>pol
>>
>>3040372
Well what do we define economics as? What about psychology or deconstructionalism? I doubt you're a Nazi but you're clearly not well read. Perhaps you should start with something light like the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.
>>
>>3040420
Post-Modernism starts with Kant's refutation of pure reason and Hume's critique of empiricism which essentially debunked the pure rationalism of the enlightenment. Subjectivity rests on a so-far irrefutable philosophical foundation.
>>
>>3040372
Western Philosophy has been shit for a much longer time than that. If anything, Nietzsche was superior to what preceded him.
Aquinas was the last great philosopher.
>>
>>3041846

Shouldn't you be at Gender Studies?

>>3041862

Yeah man, We Wuz Kangz cause subjectivity so you can ignore all evidence. Also you're healthy at every size.
>>
File: 1467224748035.jpg (222KB, 918x536px) Image search: [Google]
1467224748035.jpg
222KB, 918x536px
>>3043452
>>
>>3040372
maybe the analytic tradition is your style
>>
>>3041862
This is flatly stupid. You present Kant as virtually the opposite of what he is.

The poison in the well is Hegel.
>>
>>3041862
What the fuck did you mean by this?
>>
>>3043606
Kant's critique essentially showed that it was impossible to come to know reality by reason alone and that reason itself was innately contradictory and irrational.
>>
>>3043435
The point I was making with my post is that you're out of your depth trying to criticize post-modernism without understanding why and how it came to be the dominant philosophical school of thought.
>>
>>3040372
>Husserl
>Bergson
>Weber
>Adorno (inb4 da evil marxist joos)
>Walter Benjamin
>Wittgenstein
>Heidegger
>Popper
>Derrida

>shit
>>
>>3043627
Absolutely wrong. Who taught you that nonsense?

"Critique" in the Kantian sense is far removed from the postmodern definition.
>>
>>3043651
Correct. Every one of those is shit.
>>
>>3043643

>defending post-modernism

HEALTHY AT EVERY SIZE
>>
>>3043659
>shitting on Witty

Say that to my face fucker, not online and see what happens.
>>
>>3043665
He was a mentally unstable spiritually autistic dipshit. Have you even read Tractatus? Fucking ludicrous.
>>
>>3043655
>Kant insists that “metaphysics is utterly impossible, or at best a disorderly and bungling endeavor” if we do not separate “ideas of reason” from “concepts of the understanding”
Kant's work on Reason is the foundation of the irrationalism that came to characterize continental philosophy in his wake. Hegel, Schopenhaur and Nietzsche were all irrationalists following in Kant's work.
>>
>>3043680
this. it is literally the basis that framed the gradual analytic/continental split
>>
>>3040372
You mean post-Hegel.
>>
>>3043832
BINGO
Check out friesian.com my friend, ignore 90s layout, content is exceptional.
>>
>>3040372
Dude, you do realise the vast majority of po-mos are anti-Marxist? They've been shitting on each other for about 4 decades straight
>>
>>3043842
They don't. The spergs in this thread refuse to read anything later than 18th century aside from angry Amazon reviews, and throw literally every writer afterward in the same bucket.
>>
>>3043838
>>3043832
Start at The Project of the Friesian School
>>
>>3043842
They're all filthy fucking relativists.
>>
>>3043680
Are you unable to read your own quotation? Kant correctly states that, in order to have a coherent metaphysics, one must separate ideas of reason from concepts of the understanding.

Kant is not a relativist in the least.
>>
>>3043870
>>3043680

You are both right/wrong.
1. Kant is not a relativist or "irrationalist"
2. Continental/analytic divide did start with Kant.
>>
Postmodernism is inherently incompatible with Marxism. Afrocentrism is not Western.
>>
>>3043979
What kind of asinine shit is this?
>>
Western Philosophy went downhill after Descartes. Nietzsche was a notable exception.
>>
>>3043979

>Afrocentrism is not Western.

>pretending We Wuz Kangz isn't a New World habit

Nobody said the Egyptians or Olmecs were Nignogs before Amerifats did.
>>
>>3040420
Go back to /pol/
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.