[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harry Truman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Harry_S._Truman.jpg (42KB, 350x447px) Image search: [Google]
Harry_S._Truman.jpg
42KB, 350x447px
Was he a good president?
>>
>>3038941
>wanted to help the Soviets and Nazis to kill as many civilians as possible
No.
>>
>>3038941
>created the NSA and CIA to spy on Americans and restrict freedoms
One of the worst presidents desu.
>>
I do have a lot of respect for his decision not to escalate the Korean war and normalize the use of nuclear weapons in war. It was an enormously unpopular decision at the time but it probably prevented ww3.
>>
>"I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's honest and decent and not a nigger or a Chinaman. Uncle Wills says that the Lord made a white man from dust, a nigger from mud, and then threw what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion that negroes ought to be in Arica, yellow men in Asia, and white men in Europe and America."

truly the enlighted leader of the postwar liberal order
>>
>>3039904
>Created the NSA
I refuse to believe someone is this retarded.

Yes, he created the CIA with good intentions but its run amuck now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV-go1cuzgE
kind of crazy to see just how middle american milquetoast he sounds
>>
>>3040018
>Nuke godless commies before they had time to build up their stockpiles
>eradicate communism once and for all, and instill democracy across the whole world
What a wasted opportunity
>>
>>3040018
>muh poor commies
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.