[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about the falsified history of Transylvania?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: romaniansarethief.jpg (1MB, 1100x1494px) Image search: [Google]
romaniansarethief.jpg
1MB, 1100x1494px
Can we talk about the falsified history of Transylvania?
>>
>>3032003
Yes, let's.
There aren't any vampires to speak of at all.
>>
>>3032010

And everything was built by either magyars or germans.
>>
>>3032016
Yeah, when I went to Budapest I was surprised how many people are genuinely angry about Transylvania and how many hate Romania because of it. Is their a secessionist movement in Romania? Are there parties in Hungary that call for its return?
>>
Conquerors tend to erase the history, to weaken the historical claim of the conquered.

Happens everywhere, the destruction of chruches in kosovo, the destruction of most ottoman monuments across balkans, desturction of chruches in turkey etc etc
>>
>>3032031
Authoritarian populist leader whipping up nationalist fury. Be angry at the Trianon treaty and George Soros, not corrupt and incompetent Hungarian politicians.
>>
>>3032031
you spoke to some weird ppl then or just lieing
>>
>>3032003
Why the question mark? No country will leave the coat of arms of it's oppressor standing.
>>
>>3032050
Not him but, I was praising how butifel the castles in Transylvania was to Romanians during my visit, only to recieve weird looks, then I learned the kircheburgs were mostly build by saxons.
>>
>>3032050
students at some university bar in Buda, right on the river - don't know what uni that would be.
>>
>>3032003
>removing the state insignia of a defeated regime

Nothing surprising about this. Poles kept or restored German buildings but removed most the Prussian/German symbols from them.
>>
>>3032003
Why did Hungary lose so much land? Land it had for hundreds of years.
>>
>>3032314
Vae victis, mate.
>>
File: 1491586741665.png (132KB, 380x496px) Image search: [Google]
1491586741665.png
132KB, 380x496px
>>3032003

Please keep this low quality bait on /pol/
>>
File: conac ciocanesti inc sec20.jpg (75KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
conac ciocanesti inc sec20.jpg
75KB, 500x478px
>>3032003
That's not even nationalism, or vlach we wuzery.
That's commies removing everything bourgeois.
Same shit happened to romanian markings in Wallachia.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.