[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /his/ this is my first time on here so forgive me if this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: africapolitmap.jpg (87KB, 462x513px) Image search: [Google]
africapolitmap.jpg
87KB, 462x513px
hey /his/ this is my first time on here so forgive me if this question seems a little crass but I think it's necessary that we stop beating around the bush and address the elephant in the room.

why is it that Africa has made absolutely zero contributions to the rest of the world when it comes to things like culture or innovation? Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero.
>>
> why is it that Africa has made absolutely zero contributions to the rest of the world when it comes to things like culture or innovation? Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero.

From an alternative point of view, why does it need to?

African people are content with their supposed lack of culture and innovation.

Why do you have an issue with that?
>>
>>3030952
There is no civilization in Africa.There has never been, and will never be.
Bumfuck Antartica is more useful than that shithole
>>
File: balkan pol kul.jpg (147KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
balkan pol kul.jpg
147KB, 800x820px
>>3030952
>>
>>3030952
Yes.
>>
>>3030952
Egypt?
>>
There's no point trying to explain it because no matter how many times the question is answered nobody will learn anything and we'll have the same thread again the next day. In fact it's probably safe to say that since this board was made, this thread or some variation of it has been up more often than not. Nobody really wants to learn anything.
>>
>>3030952
>why is it that Africa has made absolutely zero contributions to the rest of the world when it comes to things like culture or innovation?
To piss you off.
>>
>>3031040
This is a pasta OP retard
>>
>>3030952
Niggers
>>
>>3030952
Sage and report obvious bait for a /his/
>>
Imhotep was an ancient african who developed medicine, math, and architecture. A European, Chester Beatty, procured his medical texts, and they were on display for quite awhile. This is one example of a tangible piece of history that many do not know about. It should be understood that the european is not be discounted at all for improving and in many instances perfecting. But I will say that it is quite bold to discount some the history of other cultures. I'm not a "We wuz Kangs" person
>>
>>3031065
>wahhh my safespace got violated
>>
>>3030952
Africa invented first monotheistic religion. Cult of Aten by Echnaton.
But monotheism is bad idea.
>>
>>3030966
Are you truly the turk poster of yore? Or are you a pretender living off his meme?
>>
>>3031040
Senpai iz just meme don't be sad
>>
>>3030963
>There is no civilization in Africa.There has never been, and will never be.
>being this much of a brainlet
>>
File: true colors.jpg (164KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
true colors.jpg
164KB, 800x600px
>>3031141
I'll leave that to you to decide, friend.
>>
Africa created human beings.
Boom
>>
>>3031500
WE
https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/amp/
>>
>>3031500
Yeah? And they only became good when they went to Europe and Asia and got some neanderthal tail.
>>
>>3030963
What about the Boers? Checkmate, /pol/
>>
File: africa.png (96KB, 600x643px) Image search: [Google]
africa.png
96KB, 600x643px
>>
>>3030962

Why do they insist on rewriting history to make it seem they did?

We wuz kings and all that.
>>
File: sainventionsinfographic3.png (85KB, 851x851px) Image search: [Google]
sainventionsinfographic3.png
85KB, 851x851px
> Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero.
Factually wrong.
>>
>>3031080
Is you were on /his/ for the past few months you would have seen how many times this thread popped up on /his/ and /sci/
>>
>>3031805
You do realize most of them are yuropoor origin.
>>
>>3031805
Literally every single one of those is Afrikaaner or Anglo South African origin. Is this a joke?
>>
>>3031616
Fuck off, Diamond.
>>
i seriously wish death upon poltards coming here with their tiny brain, no knowledge and complete lack of thinking

may you suffer long before put to death shitstains
átok
>>
>>3031052
I'm not pissed off, I'm laughing at their irrelevance.
>>
>>3030952
We have this thread every other fucking day

Fuck off
>>
>>3031965
Cry more, spastic baboon,
>>
>>
>>3031616
Wrong. South America has guerilla problems to this day.
>>
>>3030963
>>3030952
these posts have to be bait
>>
>>3031965

Cause we always have the same threads.
>>
>>3031604
you mean when they exterminated the neanderthals

I'll never understand /pol/'s obsession with those fuckers. They're literal sub-humans
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.