[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Romanians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Romania.png (338KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Romania.png
338KB, 1200x1200px
Name a more BTFO'd people
I'll wait
>>
OP's ethnicity desu
>>
>>3029012
this
>>
all balkanrapebabies are btfo'd
>>
>>3029005

>Sarmatia and Turkey in the same map

Nice Alt-History fanfic faggot
>>
so serbia was servia and they were serfs? XDD
>>
>>3029028
because they were sorbs in the past or something like that
>>
>>3029005
Did Romania win this year's Eurovision in your alternative universe, OP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lop3KkfRPA

Seriously; I am planning a trip through Romania later in the year? Is Sibiu worth visiting if I have limited time or is Brasov enough?
>>
>>3029005
Gauls
>>
File: ww2odd2.png (383KB, 1312x1160px) Image search: [Google]
ww2odd2.png
383KB, 1312x1160px
>>3029005
ITT: Alternate history maps.
>>
>>3029005
>About 1500 different sources from the middle ages saying that the lands from the Mediterranean to the Carpathian mountains are called respectively Roman Empire and Bulgarian Khanate/Tsardom, Serbian Kingdom, Kingdom of Croatia, Kingdom of Hungary

VS

>One Romanian faggot with a map on /his/

Who would win...Damn those poor BTFO'd Bulgarians, Serbs, Hungarians, Greek, Croats being thought the wrong history.
>>
File: succturk.jpg (36KB, 443x380px) Image search: [Google]
succturk.jpg
36KB, 443x380px
>>3029005
Iranians

And I mean all Iranian people from the Schythians, to Parthians, to Sarmatians and Perscucks.
They used to rule pretty much all of Asia until our small confederation popped up and wiped them out of existance with our BTC's.
And the only ones left are either Ossetian churkas that answer to their slavic masters or the Perscucks that are so cucked after all those centuries of Turkic/Arabic gangbangs that they think they are Arabs today.
>>
>>3030115
Why would the UK depose its monarchy in your pathetic Wehrboo map?
>>
>>3030285
Because it's a satire of OP's post anon, chill the fuck down
>>
>>3029127

How limited is your time? You could spend an afternoon in Sibiu's old city centre and it would be enough.
>>
>>3029005
Didn't even know gypsieboos were even a thing.
>>
>>3030115
DELETE THIS
>>
>>3029005
Moldovans
>>
File: 1499028242012.gif (49KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1499028242012.gif
49KB, 128x128px
>>3030115
>Mega-Israel
>>
Turks

And I mean all Turk people from the Greeks, to Uzbeks, to Kazakhs and Armenians.
They used to rule pretty much all of the Islamic World until our small confederation popped up and wiped them out of existence with our BAC's.
And the only ones left are either Central Asian chinks that bow to their Russian masters or the Greeks that are so cucked after all those centuries of Turkic/Arabic gangbangs that they think they are actually even 10% Oghuz today.
Ever since they got cucked and defeated by the Persians, the Hittites have been eternally cucked.
>>
>>3032125
>all Turk people from the Greek
Top quality bait anon.
>>
>>3029005
>random colors
>no year
nice map faggot
>>
>>3029005
What the fuck does this map even show? And who the fuck are "romainans"?
The largest Vlachs state was Bulgaria during the 9th century, and the largest it has ever been independent is modern day.
>>
>>3032160
Except that nationalities are a thing of the past 300 years. Before that it was all based on religion
>Christian - check
>Orthodox - check
>Uses the Cyrillic - check

mkey you are a bulgar
>>
>>3029005
Native Americans
>>
>>3029005
All the ones that no longer exist?
Romania withstood empire after empire and as far as I know it's bigger now than it's ever been (as an independent country). I guess when you start from shit there's nowhere to go but up
>>
>>3029127
Both are nice, but I'm from Brasov so I'm biased. Visit Brasov if you like mountains.
>>
>>3030169
>Persians went though all this and more
>still more likable than Arabs and Turks
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.