[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steppe nigger subhuman destroyed Indian culture pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Babur Shah.jpg (74KB, 775x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Babur Shah.jpg
74KB, 775x1024px
Steppe nigger subhuman destroyed Indian culture
pic related
>>
>>3028103
>Steppe Aryans improved Indian culture
ftfy
>>
>>3028108

THE TERM "STEPPE ARYANS" IS OXYMORONIC.
>>
>>3028108
>Uzb*k
>Looks like a sandnigger mongol mix
>"Aryan"
We Indians are more aryan than those cunts
>>
File: 1494158639960.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1494158639960.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
The word nigger has changed.
>>
>>3028113

Then why do Finnic people call slaves orja which is of course from Aryan?
>>
>>3028121

THERE ARE PARTIAL ARYAN RACIAL ELEMENTS IN A PORTION OF THE FINNISH PEOPLE, BUT I DO NOT SEE HOW THAT NEGATES THE FACT THAT THE TERM "STEPPE ARYANS" IS OXYMORONIC.
>>
File: indo-european migration.jpg (259KB, 800x489px) Image search: [Google]
indo-european migration.jpg
259KB, 800x489px
>>3028118
Wrong
>>
>>3028118
Thats rich coming from a race darker than sandniggers
>>
>>3028139

THE "KURGAN HYPOTHESIS" IS TURANIAN DRIVEL; THE NORTHERN CAUCASUS IS NOT THE ARYAN URHEIMAT, BUT THE KHAZARIAN/ASHKENAZI URHEIMAT.
>>
>>3028118
Dude, wtf
>>
>>3028163
where is the actual aryan urheimat then
>>
>>3028238

IT IS UNCERTAIN, BUT WHAT IS CERTAIN IS THAT IT IS NOT THE EURASIAN STEPPES, ESPECIALLY NOT KHAZARIA.
>>
>>3028103
i wish all his son wouldve genocided all the subhuman indian instead of whatever that faggy shit akbar was doing, maybe with islamic civilization those subhumans would finally poo in the toilet at least
>>
File: Indian-Street-Poopers-2.jpg (32KB, 638x298px) Image search: [Google]
Indian-Street-Poopers-2.jpg
32KB, 638x298px
>>3028118
ah yes, the 100% pure untouched aryan bloodline
>>
>>3028163
>Khazar urheimat
Khazars only appeared in 600 AD, they were the invaders in the area.
>>
>>3028352

THE KHAZAR STATE WAS FIRSTLY FORMED IN THE SEVENTH CENTURY C E, BUT KHAZARS ALREADY EXISTED AS A DISTINCT PEOPLE IN THAT ZONE.
>>
>>3028249
What proof led you to discount Khazaria?
>>
>>3028383

WHAT EVIDENCE IS THERE IN PRO OF THE PROBABILITY OF KHAZARIA BEING THE ARYAN URHEIMAT (!) ?
>>
>>3028381
Nope they didn't, they moved into the area some time around the fall of western Rome. Khazar urheimat is central Asia/Siberia like with all Turkics. Moreover even when Khazar khanate existed, the Khazars were only like the 5% minority that ruled the country, most of the country were various Scythians, Slavs and Caucasians.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.