[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CAIVS IVLIVS CAESAR GERMANICVS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Was he the absolute madman?

The Trump of his time
>>
>The Trump of his time
You mean the shadow government puppet of his time? Because that's who Trump is.
>>
>>3027940
Loosen up the tinfoil, friend.
>>
File: TRUMP WALL MAGA.png (378KB, 696x377px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP WALL MAGA.png
378KB, 696x377px
>>3027946
>>
File: TRUMP FRIEND OF ISRAEL.png (1MB, 1240x812px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP FRIEND OF ISRAEL.png
1MB, 1240x812px
>>
>>3027961
he's just studying what makes israeli walls so good
>>
>>3027988
Yeah, because a wall dividing the USA from Mexico would be a good thing for the USA, right?
>>
>>3027934
the last rulers of a dinasty tend to have a very bad reputation, because its an universal thing for the next dinasty to justify it's takeover by telling themselves and others the story of how bad the last dinasty had become

when you read outrageous things about a king or something you have to take that into account
>>
>>3027961
>>3027966

a government isn't efficient
trump is not emperor for 4 year
he doesn't have absoulte power
he shouldn't do what he wants

i don't know if he is part of the NWO but these pictures prove nothing in my opinion

i mean the elites aren't one familiy and it is possible that soros is the only one of the elites with that much media influence and that trumpp was the candidate of some other elite familiies, but that seems unlikely to me
>>
>>3027961
I wish look at Trump cherish Kaaba, why this is not allowed?
>>
>>3028012
Ok, just answer this: Are you genuinely stupid and deluded, or are you a shill?
>>
>>3028020
well i wouldn't really know if i were stupid, now would i
same goes for deluded

but i can tell you that i am not a shill

what do you think is wrong with my post?
>>
>>3027934
Trumo is just a shitty rerun of Crassus, what are you talking about.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.