[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a specific ethnic group that is extant in the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: poos and greeks.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
poos and greeks.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Is there a specific ethnic group that is extant in the world today that is descended from a mixture of Indians and Greeks?
>>
>>3026034
Gypsies.
>>
>>3026034
Persians, Afghans, and Punjabis
>>
>>3026034
What's this from?
>>
Literally all of us have Greek and Indian ancestors. Literally none of us have *only* Greek and Indian ancestors.

Why do you ask?
>>
File: lex.jpg (146KB, 750x425px) Image search: [Google]
lex.jpg
146KB, 750x425px
>>3026061
>>
>>3026061
Maybe from Alexander (2004)
>>
File: Sharbat_Gula.jpg (37KB, 254x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sharbat_Gula.jpg
37KB, 254x400px
>>3026063
>all of us
all of whom?

I ask because I know there was cultural contact, but I don't know to what extent and I was sitting here wondering if there were any modern day descendant groups from those halcyon days of yore
>>
>>3026072
>all of whom?

You, me, anyone who could conceivably be reading this. Either everyone on Earth or nearly everyone.
>>
>>3026092
I'm a black American, I'm pretty sure I don't have any Greek or Indian blood.
>>
File: xFSnDVK.jpg (57KB, 728x501px) Image search: [Google]
xFSnDVK.jpg
57KB, 728x501px
>>3026072
The pic is an indigenous Aryan, retard. Why do you think a relatively tiny group of greeks could breed into existence an actual cohesive ethnic group that survived into the modern world? All those white Iranians and Indians are native.
>>
>>3026097
>I'm a black American, I'm pretty sure I don't have any Greek or Indian blood.

Well, you do. Not a lot, probably, but it's statistically guaranteed you have some.
>>
File: macedonian soldier.jpg (76KB, 572x572px) Image search: [Google]
macedonian soldier.jpg
76KB, 572x572px
>>3026052
Only the Afghans/northwest India really fit the description, and its probably a really small part of the population, Persians might fit only if you ignore the Dravidian/Vedoid admixture of Indians, Persians did mix with Greeks post Alexander era but they can't be equated with Indians, as Persians at the time are more racially related to Scythians and Sogdians (north Iranic people from modern day Ukraine-Russia) and preexisting Mesopotamian population, aka they are considerably different with north India, though sharing the same root
>>
File: afghan.png (206KB, 405x304px) Image search: [Google]
afghan.png
206KB, 405x304px
>>3026161
Afghans perhaps are the closest people to be a mix of Greeks and Indians, however the influence was more cultural rather than genetical
>>
>>3026034
Yeh, I'm nuristani myself and My parents and ancestors believe they are descended from ancient Greeks.
>>
>>3027119
>nuristani
Please post pic.
>>
Watch the strain hunters episode where they go to india. Those folks that produce charras.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.