[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lawrence of Arabia vs the Red Baron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

Lawrence of Arabia vs the Red Baron
>>
>TONIGHT ON; THE DEADLIEST WARRIOR
>MANFRED VON RICHTHOFEN, HE WAS THE COLD BLOODED KILLER OF THE SKY, KNOWN AS THE RED BARON FOR HIS MERCILESS APPROACH TO AERIAL WARFARE
>VERSUS T.E LAWRENCE, THE HEROIC BRITON WHO BROUGHT FREEDOM TO THE ARAB TRIBES AND LEAD A SMALL FORCE TO CONQUER ONE OF THE GREATEST EMPIRES EVER KNOWN
>WHO
>IS
>DEADLIEST!
>TO FIND OUT, OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS ARE TESTING HSTORIES MOST DEADLY WEAPONS
>USING 21ST CENTURY SCIENCE WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE 2 WARRIORS GO TOE TO TOE
>NO RULES, NO SAFETY, NO MERCY
>IT'S A DUEL TO THE DEATH TO DECIDE WHO IS
>THE DEADLIEST WARRIOR
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>3020176
>DW Fag
>>
File: bro.jpg (32KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
bro.jpg
32KB, 600x399px
>>3020188
What's the matter bro? Don't like fun bro? Cheer up bro
>>
>>3020176
I fucking loved that show even when they obviously rigged it so the American would win
>>
>>3020267
Yeah, Deadliest Warrior was apex comfy even if it was rigged and fake, it was still cool to see all those weapons being used on all the ballistics gel torsos.
>>
>>3020267

I liked how the Russians smashed the American Green Berets though.
>>
File: 1470622481295.jpg (33KB, 720x709px) Image search: [Google]
1470622481295.jpg
33KB, 720x709px
>>3020288
>It's a get a distant relative of Michael Collins who's an actor and has never fought in battle to test marksmanship against a Spetsnaz veteran episode
Was there even a point to the Spetsnaz V IRA episode?
>>
>>3020308
That episode if I remember correct was a best of episode where they took the best warriors of the first seasons from ancient, medieval, and modern and pitted them against one another.
Also the IRA expectedly got absolutely raped.
>>
>>3020314
Well they decided to do stupid shit like test Webley revolvers fired by an actor against Makarovs fired by an ex serviceman. I mean the Spetsnaz still should have won, it's just the methodology made no sense
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.