[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christians of /his/ help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

I had a dream last night in which a female muslim character called out Christianity as an usury religion, telling how much Islam is against usury and promotes sharing and thrift.

Point is, I am an educated Deus Vult sympathizer.

>inb4 not atheist
>inb4 educated deus vult
>inb4 giving a shit about dreams
>>
>>3015387
>inb4 not atheist
>inb4 educated deus vult
>inb4 giving a shit about dreams
>>
>>3015387
Christian anon here. For what I know maybe the girl could be the representation of the great Harlot. It's know that the main reason why Christianity and Islam will never get along is because who is Christ to them. Christians see the Islam prophet and the Antichrist. Thats why maybe your dream was like a strange prophecy of the second coming. The Harlot preaching about the Antichrist
>>
>>3015387
I was going to say that it was Khidr, he's not a prophet nor a regular mortal. See him as a sort of right hand of Allah on earth. He's in human form, and could appear in dreams. However, he would not take the form of a woman, making it impossible to be him.

Dreams are of essence in Islam as well. They mostly carry a meaning and have a purpose. They could foreshadow or warn you about something.
>>
File: 1498477041670.jpg (84KB, 994x558px) Image search: [Google]
1498477041670.jpg
84KB, 994x558px
>>3015387
>Abu Hurayrah narrated Prophet Muhammad said, "There are three types of dreams: a righteous dream which is glad tidings from Allah, the dream which causes sadness is from Shaitan, and a dream from the ramblings of the mind.
It may be a sign from God, I think only you can make up an interpretation.
Pray Him to guid you in the right way
>>
Thanks to everyone in this thread. I thought nobody would answer.
>>
>>3016142

you're welcome, anon
>>
You should have taken its veil off and seen the demon for what it is.
>>
>>3016188

But I'm not an active dreamer (yet)
>>
>>3015387
The bible has a test for any spirit you encounter. The test is to ask the spirit if Jesus came down from heaven in the flesh.

If yes, the spirit is of God.
If they cannot answer, answer no, or answer anything but yes, the spirit is of the devil.

Your dream came from at least one of three places; yourself, the world, or the devil.

It did not, for sure, come from God. It's a shame you're not one of the muslims who has a dream where Jesus is standing in radiant white garb, faceless, with his arms stretched out to you. That dream is of God.
>>
>>3015387
>I am an educated
>what does this dream mean
>>>/x/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.