[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder that all sins are not equal. Stealing a candy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (207KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
207KB, 1280x720px
Just a reminder that all sins are not equal. Stealing a candy bar isn't the same as killing an innocent person in God's eyes. God didn't destroy Sodom because they were stealing candy bars.
>>
Does this mean I can steal candy bars?
Sweet.
>>
>>3015305
Isn't that obvious?
I don't know what madness must havr descended upon a person who would think otherwise.
>>
>>3015379
In fact people judge acts by their intent.
Killing in self-defense is not treated the same way as is a crime of passion as is premeditated murder.
So while the example can seem a bit extreme it's not impossible that a murder and stealing a candy bar could be judged as about equally bad in some cases.
>>
>>3015417
Killing isn't always evil, murder is. But that involves establishing a right definition of murder so you have a point.
>>
>>3015417
>Killing in self-defense is not treated the same way as is a crime of passion as is premeditated murder.
Nowadays it pretty much is. I can tell you in Finland (EU country) you're not supposed to defend yourself ever.

If you do, you'll have to pay compensation for the person who attacked you. If he dies, you'll go to a prison. Guess it has something to do with common people and guns. It must sink in we're not allowed to defend ourselves and therefore not allowed to have guns. Can't see any other reason.

A while ago I read about a man who was visited by a woman, in his apartment. When he opened the door in charged a gang armed with A LOADED FIREARM and baseball bats. He was aimed with a gun when he took multiple hits. The only reason he lives, is that he somehow managed to take a knife from the kitchen and then counterattack those attackers holding more effective weapons.

He got 4 years and 2 months while the attackers got 1 year each. They tried to kill him, he didn't kill any of them.

This is a perfect example of 100% justified self defence and this is the world we live in right now. I'd say it's a mortal sin to support this kind of establishment.

>TLTR: word 'self-defence' triggered me.
>>
>>3015305
>going to how much a sin affects other people rather than cardinal and venial sin
Ohwait you're some evangelical druggy and not a proper catholic
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.