[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What started the Renaissance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7740.jpg (399KB, 766x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7740.jpg
399KB, 766x511px
After arguing with an Afroautist about how brain damaged you have to be to believe the shit that Afrocentrists spill, the spastic said that the Renaissance was started and facilitated by Africans -- supposedly due to the fact Africans preserved Ancient European literature.

Is there any evidence that this claim is even remotely correct?
>>
Afrocentrism is the biggest cancer to plague this world. Their memes surrounding historical European figures being black are fucking laughable.

AYO white boi didu kno dat Celts were blak niggaz?
>>
>>3014494
He probably thinks Persians and Arabs were niggers so even more wewuzing than usual. At this rate they're gonna claim that everyone but I guess the Eskimos were niggers, and probably even the Eskimos.
>>
File: WE WUZ ERRYTHANG.jpg (227KB, 1134x708px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ ERRYTHANG.jpg
227KB, 1134x708px
>>3014500
There are no limits to the WUZ
>>
>>3014504
>1850: Our people are enslaved, maybe we can find solace in the fact that the jews, like us, were also once enslaved, but were eventually freed because they kept praying to the Lord.
>1950: No no no what if we wuzn't like the jews, but we actually wuz jews? We are da God's chosen, the day of judgement is coming soon whitey!
>2017: FUK DAT SHIT CUH WE WUZNT DA JEWS WE WUZ DA PHARAOHS N SHIET WE OWNED ALL DEM HONKEYS DAS RITE
Blacks are probably the only race that got progressively even more idiotic with time instead of improving like everyone else.
>>
>>3014516
I have a really hard time telling what's parody and what's real with them at this point
>>
File: john-green.jpg (33KB, 320x321px) Image search: [Google]
john-green.jpg
33KB, 320x321px
The Renaissance didn't happen /thread
>>
>>3014494
We all know people like Petrarch set the Renaissance in motion. Re-discovery of ancient Greek/Roman texts and ideas which fueled the ambition to surpass them.
>But muh Muslims preserved the documents!
Preserved them from whom? They were safe in Byzantine hands till you bastards invaded in the 7th century, who knows how many precious docs were lost because of you dumbass camel-fondlers? And after centuries of possessing Plato, Aristotle, Pythagoras, etc, what did you do? You had like 3 or 4 okay thinkers (2 of them Jews) who did little but write commentaries on Aristotle. Nice one, Ahmed. In no time Europeans snapped up the knowledge and built the modern world and fashioned the globe in its image.
>>
>>3014494
Italians larping as ancient Greco-Romans
>>
>>3014554
That's something John Green would actually believe
>>
>>3014554
It would have happened hundreds of years earlier if the Greeks just let the Persians rule them
>>
The Renaissance was an intellectual dark age so I guess it makes sense.
>>
Basically just the Italians making some dank shekels after and during the crusades. The spaghetti Bois had ships, so they controlled Mediterranean trade. Plus they ferryed guys to allahuakbarstan and bingo bongo bango land.

After the crusades ended they got bored and made some cool art and shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.