[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christianity divided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 29

File: images.jpg (2KB, 125x94px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 125x94px
Why is Christianity so damm divided unlike other religions? Just go to double chins christian board and look at the autism between catholics and baptists. Why is Christianity such a hard religion? Literally is filled with questions. Every denom has its own version on how to get to heaven and cherrypicking whats sin or not
>>
>>3013723
>unlike other religions
>>
File: DComfu6UQAEf2Hp.jpg (30KB, 424x330px) Image search: [Google]
DComfu6UQAEf2Hp.jpg
30KB, 424x330px
it's almost like they care about their religion
>>
>>3013723
pretty dumb post
>>
That's what happens when people start taking heretics seriously.
>>
>>3013740
>implying Christianity isn't divided because of political reasons
>>
>>3013750
>implying the many churches are not just different members of the same body of Christ
>>
>>3013729
you should listen to OPs suggestion and visit double chins christian board. I've been there and trust me he's right. No other religion displays that much autism over theological minutiae.
>>
File: moses5.png (1MB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
moses5.png
1MB, 1280x773px
>>3013723
>>3013750

>Why is Christianity so damm divided unlike other religions?

Because they worship the devil like all Abrahamics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUnk0-7gbwM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFeyOkdSLmE
>>
File: one-body-many-members.jpg (121KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
one-body-many-members.jpg
121KB, 400x300px
>>3013777
Even Peter and Paul had disagreements but they were still both in Christ.
>>
File: murderwrong.jpg (39KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
murderwrong.jpg
39KB, 311x311px
>>3013791
>>3013743
>>3013723

>Paul had disagreements but they were still both in Christ.

You people are all retarded - enjoy hell you vermin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRrODsTV32k
>>
File: BEHOLD.jpg (82KB, 636x500px) Image search: [Google]
BEHOLD.jpg
82KB, 636x500px
>>3013810
>accusing people

I wonder who could be behind this post?
>>
File: childgods.png (479KB, 1062x692px) Image search: [Google]
childgods.png
479KB, 1062x692px
>>3013819
>I wonder who could be behind this post?

Hi, I'm the Son of Chaos and Moses is a proven fraud just like Jesus said he was. Follow him and burn in hell where you belong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz1iydR3vhk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeJ_PaoJQZE
>>
>>3013784
Since my thread got deleted asking about you. Who are you @TheImperialCult?
>>
File: caesarseat2.png (266KB, 871x976px) Image search: [Google]
caesarseat2.png
266KB, 871x976px
>>3013825
>Who are you @TheImperialCult?

Who is The Imperial Cult? Isn't this /his/?

I'm the ruler of this planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdFGljGYKsk
>>
1. Abandon belief
2. Wellness increases

Happened to the western world, what a surprising chain of events.

You leave the dark power of the desert worship and life expectancy increases.
>>
File: DECRETO CAUTUM.png (916KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
DECRETO CAUTUM.png
916KB, 649x900px
>>3013823
>I'm the Son of Chaos
>>
>>3013840
o-ok
>>
>>3013840
h-how does one join the cult
>>
>>3013777
You should actually read the Gemara. The Jews are WAY worse. You have what amount to small books arguing over what is the defining characteristic of bread as opposed to cakes or other grain food products.
>>
>>3013853

He's a lunatic that claims godhood.
>>
File: 1437280361011.jpg (46KB, 357x353px) Image search: [Google]
1437280361011.jpg
46KB, 357x353px
>>3013869
That makes sense.
>>
File: maatgods2.png (212KB, 534x697px) Image search: [Google]
maatgods2.png
212KB, 534x697px
>>3013869
>He's a lunatic that claims godhood.
>>3013876
>That makes sense.

No, I give you evidence of it - I don't just "claim it" like billions of people on this planet are fond of doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsLDTyxkP7A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuKFX1NuoaI
>>
File: 1437069286341.gif (303KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
1437069286341.gif
303KB, 244x244px
>>3013885
You lost all credibility with the "son of Chaos" line honestly.
>>
>>3013885
>I give you evidence

That's evidence of nothing, retard.
>>
The only one who ask this type of questions is the one who doesn't read the Word of God at all, because if you do, then you will find the answer.

Finding the truth is not like McDonalds, Sir. It's not fastfood.
>>
>>3013899
>Word of God

The word of some random desert demon isn't the word of God.
>>
File: Eye on you.png (14KB, 219x229px) Image search: [Google]
Eye on you.png
14KB, 219x229px
>>3013900
Jesus Christ of the Gospels is the Word of God.
>>
>>3013900

> random desert demon isn't the word of God

Say all you want, But I want to let you know, that You will be judged according to every words that ever come out of your mouth till in the end.

I can't tell what is the answer, because Only He can show it to you. And you must make the first move, Unless you're an atheist and stand on your beliefs, then let it be.
you've chosen your path, be a man and end it
>>
>>3013905

No.

>>3013915

I have been threatened plenty of times, but I don't fear it, as I've reached henosic gnosis and will be going to heaven.

Btw, you're in the wrong religion.
>>
Jesus Christ was rather cryptic which led to multiple interpretations of his teachings, but I believe he warns of espousing truth as absolute fact when you are not certain of it.

Jesus said, "If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your guilt remains."
>>
>>3013922
>but I don't fear it, as I've reached henosic gnosis and will be going to heaven.

Suits yourself, You've decided, then End that path you've taken, No one will Try to Stop you,

>Btw, you're in the wrong religion

Jesus Christ is the Saviour
Not a Religion.
>>
>>3013934

You're so sure of yourself for the most important choice you will be making.

At least I have an experience to know my path is legit, but you're going in blind and full of arrogance.
>>
File: chaosrayne3.png (947KB, 1922x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chaosrayne3.png
947KB, 1922x1080px
>>3013889
>>3013894

>You lost all credibility with the "son of Chaos" line honestly.

Whatever you say - your opinion is irrelevant. Someone from the Church might think Darwin is not credible - doesn't make it so...

That's just what the Moirai have apparently designated me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv-ErnRKDJ4
>>
>>3013929
>shia and sunni islam hate each other

No one cares about those shitty "Detonating religions" They all just want to kill Non-believers

Why even bother talk about it. They say they're religion of peace and yet we see the opposite of it.
>>
>>3013938
>your opinion is irrelevant

Actually it's your opinion that's irrelevant, you're just a schmuck with a mental illness and if we take you to a doctor the only relevant opinion here (that of the doctor) will very much agree when he sees you going at it.
>>
>>3013937
>You're so sure of yourself for the most important choice you will be making

It's called Faith,

>At least I have an experience to know my path is legit, but you're going in blind and full of arrogance

And I don't have the position to Judge you either
>>
>>3013947
>It's called Faith

Muslims have faith.

Zoroastrians have faith.

Hindus have faith.

So you see, all different religions have faith, just because you have faith doesn't make you into the right path.

>b-but faith

Faith is only a requisite when you're in a path where you will receive not a sign to confirm you.
>>
File: H.gif (55KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
H.gif
55KB, 500x200px
>>3013938
>>
File: maatmontypython5.png (804KB, 1068x850px) Image search: [Google]
maatmontypython5.png
804KB, 1068x850px
>>3013946
>Actually it's your opinion that's irrelevant

Well, that's not what the facts indicate to anyone with at least a 10th grade reading comprehension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGlwr44hsoE
>>
File: BEEP.jpg (155KB, 500x604px) Image search: [Google]
BEEP.jpg
155KB, 500x604px
>>3013959
>>
>>3013959

>I'll sweet talk with dank memes a doctor into thinking I'm a god.

Try it, fucking go into a doctors office, tell him how you feel about your godhood and try to come out without a prescription or being locked up.

Then show us the pics.
>>
>>3013950

Religion=Faith

Yes all have faith that's what makes a religion, A Religion.

The only thing that Gives Christianity the higher ground, is there is evidence to have it. Historically, Biblically, Scientifically,

What makes Christianity the only way,is the
One who Creates it, Debunked all of the others.
Explained the Unexplainable, And predicted the unpredictable.

But All of that is hidden, unless you have faith in the first place, The right to believe something that you can't see and yet you know it's true

Not even Paul can tell you that there is a God.
You just have to believe that there is, and only then He will come into you to show what I have just said, because The only way to see it is to walk with it.
>>
>>3013972
>Religion=Faith

You mean the religions you know work on faith.

It has never, of course, occured to you that the true religion might give you a sign when you are saved.
>>
File: 1498445916863.jpg (41KB, 960x520px) Image search: [Google]
1498445916863.jpg
41KB, 960x520px
>>3013723
it's not Christianity as a whole that's divided, it's specifically Protestantism. the Catholic and Eastern/Oriental Churches are pretty cohesive and extremely similar to one another.
>>
File: impvalley.png (282KB, 1054x960px) Image search: [Google]
impvalley.png
282KB, 1054x960px
>>3013966
>Try it, fucking go into a doctors office, tell him how you feel about your godhood and try to come out without a prescription or being locked up.

There's nothing wrong with my cognitive capacity. The fact that a psychiatrist has deluded himself as to the nature of the universe bears no effect on the truth of the nature of the universe. You are of the opinion that every Emperor/Pharaoh/Caesar/King who has claimed to be a god is insane. Your opinion or a physicians opinion does not alter reality or facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5oNIZvdrRU

Here's an old mod I was working on for Skyrim about an Immortal servant of God-Emperor Tiber Septim back when I was an atheist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQgxdrhjhKQ
>>
>>3013992
>There's nothing wrong

So you don't have the balls to try because you know you'd be locked up yet you won't shut up?
>>
>>3013980
>the religions you know work on faith

I don't have a religion, All religions proudly proclaim they are the true and One religion
that there God is the God of All.

it would be futile to even just debunk one of them.
>the true religion might give you a sign when you are saved

Yes I know, I've felt it before, It was perfect bliss
Like you're in peace, it's a different peace, not the "peace sign" or the peace the media portrays. it's like Everything is in sync, new and fresh, You're soul is happy and light. you feel you don't care if you die right now, because you know there is something for you beyond what you can see.

>give you a sign when you are saved
You can't feel something if you don't have it in the first place, or it's not given to you.
>>
>>3013992

Just to prove your point go to a doctors office and tell him like you told us that you are the ruler of this planet.

Since you are, he will not lock you up.
>>
File: Exterminatus.gif (3MB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
Exterminatus.gif
3MB, 320x214px
>>3013992
>>
>>3013844
>living long is living well
Back to /r/eddit
>>
File: mantisprophet.png (137KB, 524x707px) Image search: [Google]
mantisprophet.png
137KB, 524x707px
>>3013994
>So you don't have the balls to try because you know you'd be locked up yet you won't shut up?

It's not worth it - I'm observing and interpreting observable facts. Someone could declare I am interpreting the facts incorrectly, but they would be wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzLZMJxgWk4

>>3014004
>Just to prove your point go to a doctors office and tell him like you told us that you are the ruler of this planet.

I am the ruler of this planet. You strongly overestimate the value of this species or this planet to the gods. If you want your soul to enter paradise you have to go through a lawful divine authority. If you are indifferent to your soul being damned and/or destroyed than have fun - go join Mossad and become a terrorist for Moses.
>>
>>3013980
>a sign is good because my sick ideology sez so
>>
>>3014033
>facts
No such thing exists
Back to /r/eddit
>>
>>3013777
nice heavenly trips but muslims are still killing the fuck out of each other because of how divided their faith is. every religion is splintered into different sects, even niche shit like gnosticism has something like half a dozen different branches
>>
>>3013723
If you think Christianity is "divided" just look at the Hindus.
>>
>>3013905
>christfag posting 40K memes

full cringe
>>
File: retar.jpg (53KB, 600x437px) Image search: [Google]
retar.jpg
53KB, 600x437px
>>3014041
>No such thing exists

No such thing as facts exists? You're a fool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMQPfTmf-Xk
>>
>>3014062
HAHA THIS LE VID AND LE EPIC REXON IMAGE MEANS IM RIGHT HAHA IM LE WORLD LEADER XDD
Eat shit
>>
>>3014063
If he got you to post that then he really did win.
>>
File: TheDarkApoth2.jpg (366KB, 1326x854px) Image search: [Google]
TheDarkApoth2.jpg
366KB, 1326x854px
>>3014063
>HAHA THIS LE VID AND LE EPIC REXON IMAGE MEANS IM RIGHT HAHA IM LE WORLD LEADER

No, divine appointment means I'm ruler of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73hC8E6ABD4
>>
>>3014078
Yes, you keep telling yourself that /r/edditor. You are impotent.
>>
File: bloodbread.png (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bloodbread.png
102KB, 1280x720px
>>3014082
>Yes, you keep telling yourself that /r/edditor. You are impotent.

Not in the slightest - there's either divine powers or there aren't. The fact is there is. Since I am appointed by these divine powers I am not in the slightest bit impotent - I'm the single greatest threat to every human being on the planet as eternity in prison for treason against the gods is a long time.

Your delusions will not alter these facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd5MmkyTTM4
>>
File: 182546358_10-h600.jpg (149KB, 406x600px) Image search: [Google]
182546358_10-h600.jpg
149KB, 406x600px
>>3014102
>I'm the single greatest threat to every human being on the planet
>>
File: ascensionquake2.png (253KB, 1413x908px) Image search: [Google]
ascensionquake2.png
253KB, 1413x908px
>>3014105

Laugh away - you're like one of those people who laughs at round earthers...

You must have utmost confidence that you completely understand everything about this universe and that your physiology is capable of perceiving it as it is. I wish I could have that kind of confidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znv7kM1-2n0
>>
File: GreyKnightandCultist.jpg (64KB, 563x875px) Image search: [Google]
GreyKnightandCultist.jpg
64KB, 563x875px
>>3014061
R E P E N T
>>
File: RomeQuake.png (335KB, 1539x659px) Image search: [Google]
RomeQuake.png
335KB, 1539x659px
>>3014105

I mean, most of this species is objectively feral. What would you do if you were God with a bunch of impious feral vermin destroying your handiwork for their personal greed and material gain?

I am God, so I know what I would do...

I mean, we know for a fact that Pharaoh was well known by humans as a god before Yahweh was well known by humans as a "god." So that should tell anyone with half a brain something right there...

Ever seen this episode "Chosen?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJIHLwuK3ek
>>
>>3013723

Are you seriously implying most of Islam's history hasn't been various sects slapping the shit out each other over minor heresies?
>>
>>3014204
Strangely enough, despite its diversity, most Islamic school of theology, law, sufism, etc. recognize the others as legitimately Islamic. It's why most of the Muslim world tends to hate the Wahhabis and other neo-salafi groups: because they apply takfir to pretty much the vast majority of Muslims.

Most of the Muslim-on-Muslim violence in history has pretty much been over tribal or political shit.
>>
>going to 8gag
>>
>>3013723
I'm not so sure I'd say it's uniquely more divided than the other religions. It just depends on what sort of division you're referring to. There are many different schools of thought, theologies, interpretations of holy books, and practices in every major world religion. Any religion big enough to be noteworthy has massive amounts of division/diversity. Some don't think this is a bad thing, necessarily.

Why does Christianity seem more divided? It has a lot to do with theology. Theology is far more central to the Christian religion than it tends to be in many of the others. It's not that theology is unimportant in Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, etc. But rather worship practices and way of life tend to receive more emphasis than theology in these other religions. Christianity is based on a claim that God is of a certain nature, and this God acted in human history in tangible ways in order to save sinners. Christianity is highly faith-based in the sense that your salvation tends to rest on having a proper perception of the Gospel, which itself depends on a correct understanding of God.

It's why the biggest controversies in Christian history were over theology rather than practice: the Trinity, Christology, soteriology. If you denied the Trinity, you have a very real chance of being damned. After all, to whom do you pray? Three gods? One unitarian god? Then is Jesus a man or a mirage or a created being? If you do not understand that Jesus is fully God and fully man, you cannot apprehend what happened on the cross for you.

And the correct understanding of theology will then necessarily flow into correct forms of worship and practice.

The only thing similar to the centrality of theology in Christianity that I can think of off the top of my head in other religions is in Wahhabi Islam. If you do not understand the very strict version of unitarian monotheism as expressed in Kitab at-Tawhid, you're fucked.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.