[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam and the Ten Commandments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: safe_image.jpg (25KB, 526x295px) Image search: [Google]
safe_image.jpg
25KB, 526x295px
So I was reading through some FB comments on that guy who drove his car into a Ten Commandments monument in Arkasas, and I saw someone saying something to the effect of "You Christians are just butthurt because it was a Christian monument. I bet you wouldn't be so mad if it was a Muslim monument!"

Now, Islam is an Abrahamic religion. Wouldn't this make the Ten Commandments a Muslim monument as well as a Christian/Jewish one? I don't know much about what Muslims think of the Torah/Old Testament, so I'm honestly asking.
>>
Muslims don't really have monuments outside muh XBOX, so it's a bizarre thing to say at all
>>
The Ten Commandments play a fundamental role in Islam, ISIS would have beheaded this "Muslim" for blasphemy.
>>
>>3013233
>"You Christians are just butthurt because it was a Christian monument. I bet you wouldn't be so mad if it was a Muslim monument!"
These are the same people who donate to the ACLU and try to get people fired for not sucking muslim cock 24/7. Disgusting
>>
>>3013233
The Ten Commandments are part of Islam, at the very least, Islamic history (I remember reading a book on the Prophets before Muhammad written by an Islamic perspective, and Moses did indeed bring ten commandments). It's just that Islamic perspective is that the previous religions were corrupted and muddled by word of man and not just God, and hence aren't entirely accurate.

Still, pretty dumb of that guy if he's a Muslim, but then again, most of them are pretty dumb anyway.
>>
>>3013242
He's an atheist IIRC
>>
>>3013244
I still think it's dumb desu.
>>
>>3013244
That explains a lot
>>
>>3013244
That's even worse.
I don't condone Religious extremists but at least in their hearts they believe they are doing right. But an atheist? He has no faith and does his act out of pure selfish faggotry.
>>
So brave, why couldn't he fire bomb a mosque that clogs the street during Friday prayer instead? That impinges on right to freedom from religion way more than a dumb statue ever did.
>>
Do christians even follow the 10 commandments?
>>
>>3013434
I did know one who did back in high school
>>
>>3013233
>Now, Islam is an Abrahamic religion. Wouldn't this make the Ten Commandments a Muslim monument as well as a Christian/Jewish one?
Tell that to the typical American
>>3013262
>morals only exist in religion
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.