[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In October 1942, Adolf Hitler transmitted a long, flattering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tismo.jpg (11KB, 236x209px) Image search: [Google]
tismo.jpg
11KB, 236x209px
>In October 1942, Adolf Hitler transmitted a long, flattering birthday telegram to King Christian. The King replied with a simple "Spreche Meinen besten Dank aus. Chr. Rex" ("Giving my best thanks. King Christian") sending the Führer into a state of rage at this deliberate slight, and seriously damaging Danish relations with Germany. Hitler immediately recalled his ambassador and expelled the Danish ambassador from Germany. The plenipotentiary, Renthe-Fink was replaced by Werner Best and orders to crack down in Denmark were issued. Hitler also demanded that Erik Scavenius become prime minister, and all remaining Danish troops were ordered out of Jutland.

Was he legitimately autistic?
>>
>>3013026
I think it was more of a demonstration of power, just to show what he can do

But yeah he certainly had some issues
>>
Had a huge superiority complex and thought he was a god that deserved the all the respect and attention
>>
File: Funny_5a05c1_948823.jpg (31KB, 396x479px) Image search: [Google]
Funny_5a05c1_948823.jpg
31KB, 396x479px
>>3013026
>Hitler was autistic

Anything new?
>>
He was in the right here. When you're the leader of a country, you can't let yourself be humiliated like that. What if the rabble takes notice of what happened? They'll lose respect for you.
>>
he wanted legitimacy, by having good relations with the king would the occupation in a better light, more collaboration, less problems

they usually tried the anglo way of talking nice, then when it was declined they blackmailed with arms, when that failed they just showed force or do some stupid violent action

nazi diplomacy
>>
Can someone knowledgeable in the matter present the case for Hitler's autism?
>>
>>3014419
you know the autistic kid in who would spend all day burning ants with a magnifying glass? It's like that but with ovens
>>
>>3014419
I mean, have you looked at him?
>>
>In November 1940, during the visit of the Soviet Foreign Commissar Vyacheslav Molotov to Berlin, Ribbentrop tried hard to get the Soviet Union to sign the Tripartite Pact.[220] Ribbentrop argued that the Soviets and Germans shared a common enemy in the form of the British Empire, and as such, it was in the best interests of the Kremlin to enter the war on the Axis side.[220] He proposed that, after the defeat of Britain, they could carve up the territory in the following way: the Soviet Union would have India and the Middle East, Italy the Mediterranean area, Japan the British possessions in the Far East (presuming of course that Japan would enter the war), and Germany would take central Africa and Britain.[220] Molotov was open to the idea of the Soviet Union entering the war on the Axis side, but demanded as the price of entry into the war that Germany recognise Finland, Bulgaria, Romania, Turkey, Hungary and Yugoslavia as within the exclusive Soviet sphere of influence.[220] Ribbentrop's efforts to persuade Molotov to abandon his demands about Europe as the price of a Soviet alliance with Germany were entirely unsuccessful. After Molotov left Berlin, the Soviet Union indicated that it wished to sign the Tripartite Pact and enter the war on the Axis side. Though Ribbentrop was all for taking Stalin's offer, Hitler by this point had decided that he wanted to attack the Soviet Union. The German–Soviet Axis talks led nowhere.

it was autism
>>
>>3015098
The guy couldn't see and take advantage of the fact that the Soviet Union was indebted to Germany for giving birth to it. Lower class plebeians will always remain plebs. Same with the rowdy bandit ring leadership that is the USSR.
>>
>>3015098
All that would do, is guarantee a follow-up war that would be much more violent.
>>
Why do german "people" follow autists so frequently?
I.e. Wilhelm II
>>
>>3016143
>I hate krauts who disagree with me but I hate other countries even more
t. Otto von bismark.
>>
>>3016152
This statement led a breakthrough in German thought.
>>
>>3014837
Nice

>>3014419
Probably not because it's so politicized. If Hitler was autistic then that means he isnt 100% accountable for his actions. And the left needs an enemy to compare all of their rivals to at any given moment.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.